• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

75% Plus 15% off at Hickory Farms-Wow!!!

Only $5.00 with Coupon Code 849358! 1 The Block Party Gift Box 9.92 1 Fresh Fruit & Caramel Gift Box 7.50 1 Fruitful Tower
crissy11
Gold Member
75% off Storewide at Hickory Farms + 15% off Coupon
All Day Celebration Gift Box
:love: Almost everything at Hickory Farms has been marked down 75%! Use code 849358 and you'll get another 15% off your order. Great snacks for Super Bowl parties! Shop now for best selection!

Shipping to APO/FPO addresses is Free. If you have a loved one serving overseas, you can send them a gift for almost nothing! Items start at just $5!
5.5-6lb Pre-sliced Boneless Ham - $11.25 (reg. $45)
The Perfect Hostess Basket - $10 (reg. $40)
Family Get Together Gift Box - $12.50 (reg. $50)
All Day Celebration Gift Box - $18.75 (reg. $75)
Fresh Fruit & Caramel Gift Box - $7.50 (reg. $30)
Fruitful Tower - $11.25 (reg. $45)

Thank you, my husband will LOVE it!

I will be checking this out. There's so much to choose from though. And after all I did get a Hillshire Farms Summer Sausage for Christmas from my inlaws, HA!:D

What are u ordering?

Here is what I ordered for us. I am giving the hostess basket to my son's first grade teacher for teacher appreciation. The total with shipping is 35.481 Perfect Picnic Basket 11.69
1 Turkey Hickory Sampler Gift Box 3.19
1 The Perfect Hostess Basket 8.50 Then I shipped another hostess basket to my grandmother in Fl. It came to 17.47 w/shipping. Not bad and she will be surprised.

that is sooo cool that apo/fpo shipping is free!

will either the sausage or the cheese be ok in the freezer?

I just sent a sausage and cheese package to my brother in Iraq for $7.44. Postage alone is more than that! Awesome deal--thanks!

You can use CLIPPER as the Coupon Code. Vanessa found that while she is ordering for her husband.

I put the code above in as the source code and the 15% came off.

I just ordered the Cookie Bliss Tin and the Assortment of Dried Fruit to be sent to a friend serving in Iraq. The total only came to $9.25, so I almost feel bad I didn't spend more! I am making an effort to send something every couple of weeks though, so it's not the only thing he'll get from us while he's over there.

2 The Block Party Gift Box
1 Classic Cheese Spread Collection
2 Holiday Petits Fours

My co-worker and I both ordered. So, we saved even more by splitting the shipping.

I'll ask again....will I be able to freeze the cheese and sausage?
Thanks!

We freeze cheese and have no problem. I cannot speak for sausage though!

susanr613 said:
I'll ask again....will I be able to freeze the cheese and sausage?
Thanks!

Yes you can freeze both.

muchos gracias - so i'll order 3 pounds of pears, summer sausage and cheese gift box, and the turkey sampler gift box. before tax, comes to $22.87. Yum!!

They are shelf stable, Susan.

This is the Deal of the Day on mybargainbuddy.com so be sure and order what you want before it is over..

I thought about it, even put stuff in my shopping cart, but decided I don't really NEED it. :)Thanks for posting though, I would send overseas if the people I knew were there (right now they are state-side in process of deployment).

Where do you put in the code?? I have tried to put it in the source code part in the shopping cart and it isn't working... I have tried both the number code listed above and the CLIPPER code.

THANK YOU CRISSY!!!!!!!

For my soldier:
1 Family Get Together Gift Box 10.62
1 The Sausage & Cheese Slicer Gift Board 7.44
1 Dried Fruit Collection 7.44
1 Home for the Holidays Gift Box 10.62

Total $: 36.12
Net Product$: 36.12
Sales Tax: 0.00
Shipping: 0.00
Grand Total: 36.12

elizabethfox said:
Where do you put in the code?? I have tried to put it in the source code part in the shopping cart and it isn't working... I have tried both the number code listed above and the CLIPPER code.

You won't actually SEE it til you get to the final part of checkout. I thought the same thing and was RE-Delighted when it came off!

I was to get some of the sweets for Valentines gifts. Do you think they'll stay good until then?

Nevermind...figured it out..LOL

The soldiers are going to love their goodie boxes. I wonder how long it will take to get to where they are going.

Vanessa
Your husband is going to be so surprised to get those things and he will be the envy of all his men. But I am sure if he is anything like you, he will share.

KaryCam said:
Vanessa
Your husband is going to be so surprised to get those things and he will be the envy of all his men. But I am sure if he is anything like you, he will share.

So nice of you to say Karynne, but my husband does not like to share his goodies. In fact, he just scored a tv, tv stand, microwave, fridge and dvd player (for $150) for his 2 person trailer. I said "Gosh your roommate is going to love you".

And because he has the fridge is why I think he won't be sharing since it will keep well in there for a few weeks. LOL

Yes, he will love them anyway, I do hope he shares....

ChefJWarren said:
I was to get some of the sweets for Valentines gifts. Do you think they'll stay good until then?

I bet they would be. There stuff usually holds for a while.

I got the Fruitful Basket & a gift box of pears!!
& I passed it on to all the military families I know!

Has anyone tried freezing the chees spreads? I have frozent he cheese balls before but not the spreads.

Wow, thanks for sharing this. I bought one of the hams, 2 packs of the dried fruits and one pack of the 3 cheeses. You can't beat the prices. I used the 15% off code and went through ebates for the 4%rebate. I never heard of that site, but seems quite worthwhile. Thanks!

Hey, just went to the website and they are still taking the extra 15% off code. So if you didn't get enough there is still time

I am trying to boost sales so I bought 10of the turkey sausage ones (3.75 each). I am planning to offer them to the first 10 people who book and close a show thru me. Maybe this will help get me off to a good start this year. I am also going to send something to hubby who is going underway for 6 months, in a few weeks.

I got my package today. I am hoping after i taste it all there will still be time to order. I got a link emailed to me for 10% off my next order too.

wow I wonder if that is in addition to the 15% code and the 75% off. That is awesome!

I do not know anyone in the military...but would love to give... anyone want to PM me your loved one's address? I will send something. How can I not.

Melissa, I just PM'd you.

Got it! Thanks, I am ordering right now :)

Deb, I sent him a cheese and sausage board- comes with the cheese slicer... and the cookie bliss bin. I signed it from a fellow "Cheffer" of your Sis'. haha. Will he know what that means?

I swear I have been having problems online lately. Recently with Pay Pal, and now I think I may have placed this order twice. It never took me to a confirmation page- but then I did get an email. I am waiting to see if I got two emails. Then I will call. I am not computer/internet illiterate, I swear. ;)

AWww, Melissa, you are SO sweet!!!! I'm sure he will love it!

gailz2 said:
Wow, thanks for sharing this. I bought one of the hams, 2 packs of the dried fruits and one pack of the 3 cheeses. You can't beat the prices. I used the 15% off code and went through ebates for the 4%rebate. I never heard of that site, but seems quite worthwhile. Thanks!

slight hijack... how exactly does ebates work? I see that you have to sign up for it. Is there fees involved or anything? do share!

Thanks for sharing. I just put in an order.

Thanks for posting this! I just got my stuff (super fast and who knew UPS was delivering on MLK jr day). I got the block party which is 3 meat sticks and 4 cheese balls and 3 cheese blocks for the Super Bowl, a box of fudge and a HUGE can of cookies (4.5 lbs) and the tin is even red! for my bf for Valentine's Day and a box of Petits Fours for me, all for about $30! the meat and cheese alone would have cost that much!!So thanks again for posting all your deal secrets!

The package I sent to my friend in Iraq just arrived and he messaged me to say thanks (I sent the cookie tin and the dried fruit collection). He said he is planning to hoard it and not share with anyone, so I take it that's a good thing. :)

dang! it even got to Iraq that fast!! Go Hickory Farms!I don't know if the additional coupon code still works but TODAY (Monday the 19) is the LAST day to save up to 75% on the site... I'm gonna see if there is anything I missed!

sklay723 said:
The package I sent to my friend in Iraq just arrived and he messaged me to say thanks (I sent the cookie tin and the dried fruit collection). He said he is planning to hoard it and not share with anyone, so I take it that's a good thing. :)

Thank you for posting this..that means hubby will be getting his in the next day or so. I told him he has to share!! LOL

pampermejolene said:
dang! it even got to Iraq that fast!! Go Hickory Farms!

I don't know if the additional coupon code still works but TODAY (Monday the 19) is the LAST day to save up to 75% on the site... I'm gonna see if there is anything I missed!

In case you don;t know, Hickory Farms (or any company, or person) for that matter, send it via Priority Mail to the APO/FPO, then the APO/FPO get it to its destination.

My husband said he's been getting packages from us in a week's time, which is great........but our APO is in the next state over so that helps too!

1. What is the discount for the All Day Celebration Gift Box at Hickory Farms?

The All Day Celebration Gift Box at Hickory Farms is currently marked down by 75% off the original price. By using the code 849358 at checkout, you can also get an additional 15% off your order.

2. Can the discount be applied to all items at Hickory Farms?

Yes, almost everything at Hickory Farms has been marked down by 75%. However, to get the extra 15% off, you will need to use the code 849358 at checkout.

3. How much is shipping for orders to APO/FPO addresses?

Shipping to APO/FPO addresses is free for all orders from Hickory Farms. This is a great option if you want to send a gift to a loved one serving overseas.

4. What are some of the discounted items at Hickory Farms?

Some of the discounted items at Hickory Farms include a 5.5-6lb Pre-sliced Boneless Ham for $11.25 (reg. $45), The Perfect Hostess Basket for $10 (reg. $40), and the Family Get Together Gift Box for $12.50 (reg. $50).

5. What is the price of the Fresh Fruit & Caramel Gift Box at the discounted rate?

The Fresh Fruit & Caramel Gift Box is currently priced at $7.50, discounted from the original price of $30.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Back