• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Cookbook: A Great Host Gift for Achieving 2 Bookings Per Show?

In summary, the conversation discusses different approaches and ideas for rewarding hosts who achieve 2 bookings per show. Some consultants offer incentives such as free products or cookbooks, while others rely on their own skills to get bookings. The idea of giving a discounted Celebrate cookbook as a booking bonus is also mentioned. Some consultants wait until after the 3rd booking is held before giving the reward, while others add it onto the host's order to save on costs. The Celebrate cookbook is currently available for $5 on the supply order form.
lisacb77
I know the goal is to try and get 2 bookings off each show. Do any of you reward a host that achieves this? If so, with what? I was thinking of maybe ordering the Celebrate cookbooks, and sending it to them once the 2 shows are hosted as another touch. What do y'all think?

I think that you should see how it goes bookings wise and then if you need help, you can offer incentives to your hosts.

I get a lot of bookings from shows and it's because of what *I* do and say, not my hosts, so I have no reason to reward them!

Thanks!Good point Deb. I had one ask...of course, it was my Mom LOL! I suppose since she is my first show if she gets it, I can do something for her, but end it there :D

I have a promotion going on that gives the host $5 extra in free products if they have 2 bookings for me before I get to the show. Those seem to stick because the host is talking me up and then I give a great show...that sounds a bit snobby. Oh, well.

I put a coupon in all my host packets for a free cookbook if they get 3 bookings from their show. I have actually had hosts get people to book shows so they can get a cookbook. I even have had some get bookings for me with people that weren't at their show. I also talk up the host program at shows as well which helps to get bookings too. It works well for me.

janel kelly said:
I put a coupon in all my host packets for a free cookbook if they get 3 bookings from their show. I have actually had hosts get people to book shows so they can get a cookbook. I even have had some get bookings for me with people that weren't at their show. I also talk up the host program at shows as well which helps to get bookings too. It works well for me.

What cookbook are you giving - a regular one of a SB?
This would be a great time to give out Celebrate - since we can get it for $5!!

What???!!! How?
dannyzmom said:
What cookbook are you giving - a regular one of a SB?
This would be a great time to give out Celebrate - since we can get it for $5!!

Haven't heard about this one...how's this working?

Thanks!

Nicole,

We can get the Celebrate cookbook for $5 on the supply order form (limit 10 per consultant).

Gina Miller

I tell my hosts that if they get 2 bookings from their show they get a free stone ($30 or less). I have done this twice and it really has motivated my hosts. What is the deal with the Celebrate cookbook for $5? I have never heard of this. Let me know please!

Thanks all!I like the cookbook idea. Because if they get that from me, and want to make a recipe they need something else for, there's a possible reorder already!

The only thing I am concerned about is every host doing it and it costing me a bunch....but I guess even after I'd run out of the special ones (I hope some are left when I order!), I could put it on their order before closing the show for the host discount...so that is about $12 each or less. I guess that is a small price to pay for the commission from the two shows, but I don't want to defeat the purpose...DH is already worried that I will spend everything I make on running the biz!

I suppose I could pick a small item, such as the recipe cards or a seasoning, to keep my cost reasonable, and maybe even change it each month to make it the "booking bonus"...hmm...what do you all think? That way, it is giving something to thank as a gift, but it's not breaking me.

I like giving a free gift for bookings; however, I wouldn't give it to them until after the shows are held.

Yes, I wait til after the 3rd booking is held to get them their cookbook. I'll add it onto the lasts hosts order or something like that so I don't pay full price. Its a small price for me to pay considering I make an average of $100 off of each booking. Last week I got 7 bookings from one show so I may do something a little extra for her.

$5 Celebrate CookbookIf you look at the new supply form that came in our change over box, the Celebrate cookbook is listed at $5 with a limit of 10 per consultant...great host gifts!!

1. What types of gifts are available for achieving hosts?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of gifts for achieving hosts, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware sets, as well as gift cards and discounts on future purchases.

2. How do I qualify for a gift as an achieving host?

To qualify for a gift as an achieving host, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party. Your consultant will help you reach these goals and ensure you receive your gift.

3. Can I choose my gift as an achieving host?

Yes, you can choose your gift as an achieving host from a selection of options provided by your consultant. This allows you to pick a gift that best fits your needs and preferences.

4. When will I receive my gift for achieving host status?

Your gift for achieving host status will be delivered to you by your consultant at the same time as your party orders. If there are any delays, your consultant will keep you updated on the status of your gift.

5. Are there any additional benefits for achieving hosts?

Apart from receiving a gift, achieving hosts also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on their party sales. They can also earn exclusive host rewards and bonuses, as well as the chance to host a monthly host special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies