• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Sticker for Booth for Old Catalogs

In summary, a Catalog Sticker for Booth for Old Catalogs is a customizable sticker that can be attached to old Pampered Chef catalogs to promote the most recent catalog. They can be used at booths to inform customers of the new catalog and can be ordered through a consultant or the Pampered Chef website. The purpose of using these stickers is to increase sales and keep customers updated with the latest products and promotions.
jj16
Gold Member
I remember seeing a saying on here for your old catalogs. I don't like to use my new ones at booths unless they book a show. It goes something like this Although this catalog might be old look inside and you'll be sold and the rest I can't remember. I'd appreciate any help. I found out about the booth at 3:00 p.m. so I'm frantically trying to get ready for it. Thanks

jj16:)

Here are the stickers I use...

Attachments

• OldCatalogPoem-LrgStkr.doc
    52 KB · Views: 495
Thank you sooo much!!!jj16

What is a Catalog Sticker for Booth for Old Catalogs?

A Catalog Sticker for Booth for Old Catalogs is a sticker that can be attached to an old Pampered Chef catalog to indicate that it is no longer current and to promote the most recent catalog.

How can I use Catalog Stickers for Booth for Old Catalogs at my booth?

You can use the Catalog Stickers for Booth for Old Catalogs at your booth by attaching them to any old catalogs you have on display. This will inform customers that there is a new catalog available and encourage them to take a look.

Are Catalog Stickers for Booth for Old Catalogs customizable?

Yes, Catalog Stickers for Booth for Old Catalogs can be customized with your name, contact information, and any other relevant information. This will help customers remember where they got the catalog and how to reach you for any purchases or questions.

How can I order Catalog Stickers for Booth for Old Catalogs?

You can order Catalog Stickers for Booth for Old Catalogs through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. They are available in packs of 100 and can be shipped directly to you.

What is the purpose of using Catalog Stickers for Booth for Old Catalogs?

The purpose of using Catalog Stickers for Booth for Old Catalogs is to help promote the current catalog and inform customers that there is a new and updated version available. This can help increase sales and keep customers up-to-date with the latest products and promotions from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths