• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Effectively Follow Up After Securing Catalog Shows?

In summary, the host should call the host every week or so to check in and make sure the show is going well. The host should also send a catalog show instructions and a sample email to be sent to friends and family.
ferenczk
Hi. I did a kitchen show last Saturday. To my suprise, when I asked people when checking out if they would be interested in hosting, I got two Catelog shows. Well, I am still kind of new at this and I am not sure how to follow up. I sent an email to the one lady that provided an email address with some info (then through hard copies in the mail). The second lady I still need to call (real job has been crazy busy this week) but I did throw hard copies of what I sent to lady one in the mail for lady two as well...

My question is, what do I do now? I sent them the 'how to have $1000 catalog show' flier and some coupons for free stuff if they get so many orders, so much in sales, a show booked off of their show, etc. What are your recommendations on staying in contact with these hosts??

I have had a very slow February and January so I am hoping to boost this month!

Thanks!!

There are a couple of letters in the files specifically for catalog hosts. You might check those out. I have a catalog show going on now. You need to call them every week or so to see how they are doing.

Host coaching is especially important with catalog shows. The hosts' friends and family don't get to hear your presentation. All they have is the catalog. Make sure the host understands that he/she needs to talk to EVERYONE about ordering and/or hosting a show.

I also find that the shorter the amount of time you give them to close, the better. Long catalog shows haven't worked out well for many of my hosts. I think there's an attitude of, "Oh, well, I have lots of time. I don't really need to do this now." With a shorter time, people feel a sense of urgency. They are also able to use the excitement they felt when scheduling that show.

I'd follow up with both by phone early next week to confirm they got the info, to go over the catalog show instructions, find or confirm the close date. Also if you have PWS make sure that they have the link to their show and write up a sample email for them to send to friends and family.

Here is the email I sent to my catalog hosts this month (she modified but forgot to CC me): Join me for a Pampered Chef(R) Catalog Show.

All you need to do is click on the link below to browse through all the wonderful products The Pampered Chef has to offer. In March, Choose ONE of Pampered Chef's(R) unique seasonings from The Pampered Pantry FREE when you purchase $60 in products! Make sure you use the guest special link in order to get the free seasoning.

All cooks, from amateur to gourmet can benefit from The Pampered Chef products. They make mealtime preparation easy!

link to show

Get your orders in by March 25th

Also let them know that if they make something using PC stuff they own and bring it into the office/share with a few girlfriends while sharing catalogs that they can turn it into a cooking show and get greater rewards.

raebates said:
I also find that the shorter the amount of time you give them to close, the better. Long catalog shows haven't worked out well for many of my hosts. I think there's an attitude of, "Oh, well, I have lots of time. I don't really need to do this now." With a shorter time, people feel a sense of urgency. They are also able to use the excitement they felt when scheduling that show.

That is so true! Everyone needs a deadline that is workable.

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a type of sales party where the host distributes Pampered Chef catalogs to friends, family, and acquaintances. Guests can then browse the catalog and place orders through the host, who earns free and discounted products based on the total sales.

How do I become a catalog show host?

Anyone can become a catalog show host by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant and expressing interest in hosting a show. The consultant will provide the necessary materials and support to help you have a successful show.

What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. It is also a fun way to get together with friends and family, and try out new Pampered Chef products and recipes.

What is the process for ordering from a catalog show?

To order from a catalog show, simply browse the catalog and make note of the items you would like to purchase. Then, give your order and payment to the host, who will submit it to the consultant. Your products will be delivered directly to you.

Can I earn rewards for referring others to host a catalog show?

Yes, as a catalog show host, you can earn referral rewards by helping your consultant book future shows with friends and family. The more successful shows you refer, the more rewards you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kisha1210
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • ChefKevin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKevin
  • k1tchng0ddess