• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Host Incentives: Unlock Additional Product Rewards!

In summary, the current catalog host incentives include free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. To become eligible for these incentives, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. These incentives can be combined with other offers or discounts, but some exclusions may apply. They will be received at the same time as your party order and there is no limit to the number of incentives you can receive.
lisaluvs2cook
Does anyone offer extra product incentives for catalog host? Like get 5 orders in a week, get a free spice or something to that effect?

There is a bingo game that others have shared here. I think it's in the files section. It's to help reward them for reaching certain goals and helps to increase the success of the show.

If they are doing a Catalog Show, I offer the Large Classic Batter Bowl with a few recipes, if they sell over $500. The Majority of Host ussually have that on there wish list so I figured to offer that and they can use there FPV on something else. It has been working for me for about a year now. (No Complaints)

Now if they do a Cooking Show I offer it with 5 outside orders before the show. Hope this helps!

I offer an extra 10% at anyone's show that is booked from her show, giving her 20% off at the shows. I also offer "I'll buy your Host Special if your Show is over $500". Some people don't make it, but those who do always $600+. My last one I offered that to got $802! Well worth it!

I offer my host a $15 gift certificate to use on anything in the Pampered Chef catalog when 3 of her friends book and hold a Pampered Chef cooking show.

What are the current catalog host incentives?

The current catalog host incentives include free products, discounted products, and exclusive host specials based on the sales from your party.

How do I become eligible for catalog host incentives?

To become eligible for catalog host incentives, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. You can host an in-person or virtual party.

Can I combine catalog host incentives with other offers or discounts?

Yes, you can combine catalog host incentives with other offers or discounts. However, some exclusions may apply. Please check the terms and conditions for each offer.

When will I receive my catalog host incentives?

You will receive your catalog host incentives at the same time as your party order. They will be shipped with your party order or added to your virtual party order.

Is there a limit to the number of catalog host incentives I can receive?

No, there is no limit to the number of catalog host incentives you can receive. The more sales you have at your party, the more incentives you will receive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • alidafrizzell