1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Catalog host incentives

1. Does anyone offer extra product incentives for catalog host? Like get 5 orders in a week, get a free spice or something to that effect?

2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

There is a bingo game that others have shared here. I think it's in the files section. It's to help reward them for reaching certain goals and helps to increase the success of the show.

Jun 1, 2009
  3. CLEGER

CLEGER Novice Member Gold Member

If they are doing a Catalog Show, I offer the Large Classic Batter Bowl with a few recipes, if they sell over $500. The Majority of Host ussually have that on there wish list so I figured to offer that and they can use there FPV on something else. It has been working for me for about a year now. (No Complaints)

Now if they do a Cooking Show I offer it with 5 outside orders before the show. Hope this helps!

Jun 1, 2009
  4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I offer an extra 10% at anyone's show that is booked from her show, giving her 20% off at the shows. I also offer "I'll buy your Host Special if your Show is over $500". Some people don't make it, but those who do always $600+. My last one I offered that to got $802! Well worth it!

Jun 1, 2009
  5. melindagilbert

melindagilbert Member

I offer my host a $15 gift certificate to use on anything in the Pampered Chef catalog when 3 of her friends book and hold a Pampered Chef cooking show.

Have something to add?