• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reward Your Top Catalog Show Host - $500+ Sales!

In summary, the "Reward Your Top Catalog Show Host - $500+ Sales!" program is a special incentive offered by Pampered Chef to reward top-performing catalog show hosts who achieve $500 or more in sales. To qualify, hosts must achieve $500 or more in sales from a combination of online and in-person orders. The rewards for participating in this program include a $20 gift certificate, a special discount on the next catalog show order, and a chance to win a free product of choice from the catalog. Rewards will be received within 4-6 weeks after the catalog show has closed. Hosts can participate in the program multiple times as long as they meet the sales requirement, with each qualifying show counting as a separate entry for
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have a Catalog Show Host with $500 in sales. I want to give her an incentive for this. Am I thinking correctly: I can order the incentive on her party with her discount--I just pay for it?

Correct. That is what I would do.

Yes- just enter the appropriate amount as "Consultant Gift" payment type. Or list it as cash and then make sure you enter it as an "incentive expense" in PP/P3.

Great reward for a catalog show!

One of the things that I do for my catalog hosts over $500 is give them cooking show credit. Does anyone else do that?

Related to Reward Your Top Catalog Show Host - $500+ Sales!

1. What is the "Reward Your Top Catalog Show Host - $500+ Sales!" program?

The "Reward Your Top Catalog Show Host - $500+ Sales!" program is a special incentive offered by Pampered Chef to reward top-performing catalog show hosts who achieve $500 or more in sales.

2. How do I qualify for the "Reward Your Top Catalog Show Host - $500+ Sales!" program?

To qualify for this program, you must be a host of a Pampered Chef catalog show and achieve $500 or more in sales. This can be a combination of both online and in-person orders.

3. What are the rewards for participating in the "Reward Your Top Catalog Show Host - $500+ Sales!" program?

The rewards for participating in this program include a $20 Pampered Chef gift certificate, a special discount on your next catalog show order, and a chance to win a free product of your choice from our catalog.

4. When will I receive my rewards for participating in the "Reward Your Top Catalog Show Host - $500+ Sales!" program?

Your rewards will be sent to you within 4-6 weeks after your catalog show has closed and all orders have been processed. The gift certificate and discount code will be emailed to you, and the free product will be shipped to the address provided during the catalog show.

5. Can I participate in the "Reward Your Top Catalog Show Host - $500+ Sales!" program more than once?

Yes, you can participate in this program multiple times as long as you meet the $500 sales requirement for each catalog show. Each qualifying catalog show will count as a separate entry for the free product drawing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristibrooke
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • HealthNut