• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Cheat Sheet for Fall 08

In summary, Jean created a cheat sheet for the new catalogs and shared it online. She also e-mailed a copy to anyone who wants it. There are four versions available: PDF, Excel, Word, and a printable version.
jbachen
Hi everyone, I have a street fair tomorrow and was looking for a cheat sheet for the new catalogs, and couldn't find one on here, so I made one. So now I figured I would share. I hope it helps!!

OK, rats, I did it in Excel, because that was the quickest way I knew to get it alphabetized, and CS won't let me upload it. If anyone wants it, email me at [email protected], and I will send you a copy.

I have one in WORD too if this helps anyone! You are on the ball Jean, because I totally forgot about this until I read your post and had to pull mine up again!! Thanks!!!

Attachments

• Catalog Cheat Sheet FW082.doc
    165.5 KB · Views: 545
Thanks! Good to have for quick questions on the phone or at a cooking show!

Tammy

jbachen said:
Hi everyone, I have a street fair tomorrow and was looking for a cheat sheet for the new catalogs, and couldn't find one on here, so I made one. So now I figured I would share. I hope it helps!!

OK, rats, I did it in Excel, because that was the quickest way I knew to get it alphabetized, and CS won't let me upload it. If anyone wants it, email me at [email protected], and I will send you a copy.

You can zip it first - and then it should post. Or copy it into Word (it will appear as a table).

This is a great list, but I would actually have to remember the real names of the products for it to be useful! JK. I could really use this. :)

Wow, thanks!I'm going to put this in a page protector for certain, and possibly laminate it!

Hey Dawn, thanks for sharing yours!
Kathleen, I tried to paste it into a Word Doc, but the formatting got all messed up...
But I did zip and attach it... just in case anyone wants another version.

I just love this site - sharing all this with all of you is fun!

Attachments

• Fall08CCS.zip
    7.5 KB · Views: 305
Hi Mary, I did that, too - put it in a page protector in with the catalog. I make up a catalog for fairs in a folder with all the pages in protectors. Then, when someone comes to my booth and asks for a catalog, I can give them an old one and tell them to sign up on my mailing list and I will send them a new one. But if they want to place an order then and there, I have a "booth copy" of the current catalog. :)

jbachen said:
Hey Dawn, thanks for sharing yours!
Kathleen, I tried to paste it into a Word Doc, but the formatting got all messed up...
But I did zip and attach it... just in case anyone wants another version.

I just love this site - sharing all this with all of you is fun!

Great job! Thanks for posting!

I still like the "all on one page" version!!

Thanks for posting it ladies...I printed it out and it will be going into my "reference binder" that I use at my shows!

I just e-mailed you for a copy Jean. Thank you so much.

What is the Catalog Cheat Sheet for Fall 08?

The Catalog Cheat Sheet for Fall 08 is a helpful guide that highlights all the new and popular products in the Pampered Chef Fall 08 catalog. It makes it easier for customers to find what they're looking for and learn about the latest products.

Where can I find the Catalog Cheat Sheet for Fall 08?

The Catalog Cheat Sheet for Fall 08 is available on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. You can also request a physical copy from your consultant or at a Pampered Chef party.

Is the Catalog Cheat Sheet for Fall 08 updated frequently?

Yes, the Catalog Cheat Sheet for Fall 08 is updated regularly to ensure that it reflects the most current products and promotions available. Be sure to check back often for any updates or changes.

Can I use the Catalog Cheat Sheet for Fall 08 to place an order?

No, the Catalog Cheat Sheet for Fall 08 is meant to be a helpful guide for browsing and learning about products. To place an order, please visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant.

Are all the products in the Catalog Cheat Sheet for Fall 08 available for purchase?

Yes, all the products featured in the Catalog Cheat Sheet for Fall 08 are available for purchase. However, some products may only be available for a limited time or while supplies last, so be sure to check with your consultant for availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • schel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • quiverfull7