• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Catalog Cheat Sheet for Page Numbers

In summary, someone needs to direct people to the thread with the catalog cheat sheet if they are looking for it, and someone else loved the idea of a laminated cheat sheet last season.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I tried to look in the files since I'm been off and on so much lately but I am not finding an cheat sheet for our new catalog. I'm not sure who has done those in the past. I LOVE asking for a volunteer to find page numbers and then I let them choose from my dp tray at the end of the evening. I am SO missing having that alphabetized sheet. Last season I had 2 of them laminated at OD and it worked SO great!
SO... if I've missed it and someone could PLEASE direct me to the thread it may be in... I would be so grateful! It it hasn't been posted and one of you has it... that would be awesome as well!
TIA

Isn't it on CC in the download area?

Here you go!

:D

Attachments

• productlist_catalog.pdf
    596.4 KB · Views: 394
Catalog cheat sheetIs this what you need? This is the one I made to use so that it is all on one sheet. Linda

Attachments

• Catalog Cheat Sheet Spring 08.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 411
time2cook said:
Is this what you need? This is the one I made to use so that it is all on one sheet. Linda
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!
I'll be off to OD to laminate this this afternoon!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

you are very welcome. I put one in each lap board and have the guests use them as their wish list. Linda

Linda....

I second Diane's big THANK YOU!!

I never found this for last season's catty, and never had a chance to make one up! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that it's on one page! I put it into a sleeve protector and keep it with me on my table during my demo so when people ask where something is, I can look quickly and tell them! The one from HO is nice, but it is soooooo much easier on one page!

Looks great!! Thanks!

Thanks so much Linda! I use the ones from HO but sometimes it is quicker when it is on one sheet.

1. How can I access the new catalog cheat sheet for page numbers?

To access the new catalog cheat sheet for page numbers, you can visit our website and click on the "Catalog" tab. From there, you can download a digital copy or request a physical copy to be mailed to you.

2. Are the page numbers in the cheat sheet accurate for all versions of the catalog?

Yes, the page numbers in the cheat sheet are accurate for all versions of the catalog. We update the cheat sheet regularly to ensure that it matches the most current version of the catalog.

3. Can I customize the page numbers in the cheat sheet to fit my specific catalog?

Unfortunately, the page numbers in the cheat sheet cannot be customized. They are pre-determined and correspond to the page numbers in the official catalog.

4. Will there be a new cheat sheet for page numbers released with each new catalog?

Yes, we release a new cheat sheet for page numbers with each new catalog. This allows you to easily navigate the new products and pages in the current catalog.

5. Is the page number cheat sheet available in multiple languages?

At this time, the page number cheat sheet is only available in English. However, we are constantly working to expand our language options for all of our materials, including the catalog cheat sheet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • jbachen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • cookingwithlove