• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Cheat Sheet for the Fall Catalog?

In summary, the Fall catalog cheat sheet is a one page printout that includes the page numbers, item numbers, and prices for the products.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Anybody do a cheat sheet for the Fall catalog? I searched, but cannot find it.

By cheat sheet... do you mean list of prices, page numbers, stuff like that? Look under CC in downloads. They're sorted alphabetically, by page #, by item # and by price.

That is sort of what I want. In the past someone has consolidated it to one page alphabetically with just the page numbers.

Thanks!

I think there is one on Consultant's Corner under downloads.

just checked...it is under downloads...products

You can print by page number, item number, alphabetically.

stacywhitlow said:
just checked...it is under downloads...products

You can print by page number, item number, alphabetically.
I just checked...to print out listed by page number is six pages.

I think what she is talking about (others have shared this on previous catties) is a ONE page printout cheat sheet. Alphabetical showing the page numbers...

I will attach an old one so you can see what I mean:

Attachments

• Catalog at a glance SS 2006.doc
    29 KB · Views: 459
Are these the ones??

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• productlist_itemnumber.pdf
    63.8 KB · Views: 478
  • productlist_price.pdf
    64.7 KB · Views: 374
  • productlist_alpha.pdf
    64.2 KB · Views: 145
Addie~

Those are the ones that we can download from CC...I am sure Wendy is looking for one that is all on one page. (I would love a new updated one too!)

I like to keep that one with me (put it in a protective cover) during my demo and afterwards when I am totalling orders. I am HORRIBLE about remembering where everything is in the catalog!

I am looking for the one that is just one page and it lists the items alphabetically and the page numbers. That is it. I slip in the guest lapboards then everyone can find what they are looking for. If anybody gets around to making it I would be very grateful!

cookingwithlove said:
I am looking for the one that is just one page and it lists the items alphabetically and the page numbers. That is it. I slip in the guest lapboards then everyone can find what they are looking for. If anybody gets around to making it I would be very grateful!
I hadn't thought of that but I can see how it would be soooo useful! People ask all the time, "what page is this on?" "How much is this?" It's even harder when it's a new catalog!

I think I saw this question a few days ago or so, but didn't understand it until I saw the flyer.

I saw a double sided paper that listed all the products in alphabetical order by product name and included page number, price, product number and maybe even sub-category in the catalog. Does anyone have this saved? I know it is not on CC and was created by a consultant somewhere. Anyone know what I am talking about and willing to share?

Ann!!this is a question for ChefAnn, where the heck is she! Come rescue us Ann! ;) :angel: :)
I've been thinking about this!

I don't have a listing with the page numbers. Colleen just emailed something out this morning (I'm on her dist. list) that might be what everyone's looking for, but I can't access the attachments here at work. Give me a bit to see what I can do.

you are the best Ann!! Thanks for all you do to help us!:thumbup: ;) :D :angel: :balloon:

Fall Winter Product GuideI do not use the Category and Guarantee columns and removed them from the CC copy. Here's mine.
Happy Selling,
Rita

Attachments

• Lookup Guide Fall Winter 07.pdf
    37 KB · Views: 377
Rita,

Thank you so much. This will work fine. I cannot modify pdf files. Someone usually posts it in a word file. Yours looks great.

Thanks again!

Fall Winter Product Guide in WordHappy Selling,
Rita

Attachments

• Lookup Guide Fall Winter 07.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 363
Just got one done myself...

Attachments

• Fall07 Cheat Sheet.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 417
thanks!:) :thumbup: :D

Thanks that information is very helpful.

Yes!! Thank you!! I like both lists. One is great because it can be placed in the lap board (one sheet), but the other is a little more easy to see...

I just updated mine to be on a single page. The font is small, but it has to be to fit over 300 items on one letter-size piece of paper. :) There's a little spot in the lower right corner where you can type or stamp your info.

Attachments

• Fall07 Cheat Sheet2.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 424
Perfect!
chefann said:
I just updated mine to be on a single page. The font is small, but it has to be to fit over 300 items on one letter-size piece of paper. :) There's a little spot in the lower right corner where you can type or stamp your info.

Oh, this is good! You managed to squeeze everything in yet keep it legible. Thank you Ann!

1. Where can I find a cheat sheet for the Fall catalog?

The cheat sheet for the Fall catalog can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Catalogs" section. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is the cheat sheet available in a printable format?

Yes, the cheat sheet for the Fall catalog is available in a printable PDF format on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the "Printable Version" button on the catalog page.

3. Can I customize the cheat sheet to include only the products I am interested in?

Unfortunately, the cheat sheet for the Fall catalog is not customizable. However, you can easily filter products on the Pampered Chef website to only show the ones you are interested in.

4. Are there any tips for using the cheat sheet to make shopping easier?

Yes, we recommend using the cheat sheet to make a list of the products you want to purchase and their corresponding page numbers. This will make it easier to find them in the catalog or on the website.

5. Is the cheat sheet updated regularly with new products?

Yes, the cheat sheet for the Fall catalog is regularly updated with new products. We recommend checking the website for the most up-to-date version before placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • reagan_davis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies