• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help... Can't Find My Cheat Sheet!

In summary, a Pampered Chef consultant is seeking a cheat sheet to help her organize and stay on track during her upcoming live cooking show. Other consultants offer their own tips and advice, and the final result is a comprehensive cheat sheet that includes key points such as introduction, featured products, benefits, demonstration, recipes, testimonials, ordering information, host benefits, and a Q&A session.
schel
I have a show tomorrow a live cooking show. My first since June. All others have been catalog shows this summer. I can't find my format of what to talk about. Like a cheat sheet. Does anyone have a cheat sheet they use? If so would you post it for me? Thanks.
Schel

I stole some of this from Finley and Lisa Amblo's cookware talk...HTH.

Attachments

• Show Outline Cards.doc
    46 KB · Views: 661
I just recently revamped my show too and search the files for show outlines and was very pleased with the info I dug up! I added a bit from one and a tad from another and put my own twist on it and voila! I can't wait to put it into play...Good Luck with your show!

Wow thanks you guys! I went and did my own again and will post it when I get a chance later.
Schel

ley, congratulations on your upcoming live cooking show! I know how nerve-wracking it can be to get back into the swing of things after a break. I have a cheat sheet that I use for my shows and I'd be happy to share it with you. I find that it helps me stay organized and on track during the show. Here are some key points that I include on my cheat sheet:1. Introduction: Start off by introducing yourself, your background as a Pampered Chef consultant, and the purpose of the show.2. Featured products: Highlight the products that will be featured in the show. Make sure to mention any special deals or promotions.3. Benefits of the products: Share the benefits of each product, whether it's saving time in the kitchen or creating healthier meals.4. Demonstration: Show the audience how to use the products and any tips or tricks you have discovered.5. Recipes: Share a few recipes that can be made using the products being featured. This will give attendees ideas on how to use the products in their own kitchen.6. Testimonials: If you have any satisfied customers who have used the products, share their testimonials during the show.7. Ordering information: Make sure to provide clear instructions on how to order the products and any available payment options.8. Host benefits: Remind the audience of the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show, such as free products and discounts.9. Q&A: Leave time at the end of the show for any questions from the audience.I hope this cheat sheet helps you feel more confident and prepared for your show tomorrow. Good luck and have fun!

What do I do if I can't find my cheat sheet?

If you can't find your cheat sheet, don't worry! You can easily access it online by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Resources" section. If you don't have an account, you can also contact customer service for assistance.

Can I request a new cheat sheet?

Yes, you can request a new cheat sheet by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service. They will be happy to provide you with a new one.

What if I lose my cheat sheet during a party?

If you lose your cheat sheet during a party, don't panic! You can still continue with the party by using the recipe cards or by accessing the recipes online through your consultant's website or your Pampered Chef account.

Are there digital versions of the cheat sheets?

Yes, most Pampered Chef cheat sheets are available in a digital format. You can access them online through your consultant's website or your Pampered Chef account. Some consultants may also provide a digital version via email.

Can I make my own cheat sheet?

While we encourage our consultants to use the official Pampered Chef cheat sheets, you are welcome to create your own cheat sheet with the recipes and tips that work best for you. Just make sure to follow our brand guidelines and keep the information accurate and helpful for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
nascarcooker
  • jbachen