• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tic-Tac-Toe Sheet - Anyone Have One?

In summary, the Tic-Tac-Toe sheet is appropriate for a catalog show, but the home/cooking show version is not available. The file has a scavenger hunt on the second page.
BadGirl
Gold Member
I'm in search of a Tic-Tac-Toe sheet specific to a home/cooking show.

I have one that is appropriate for a catalog show already, but can't find the home/cooking show version.

Thanks!

Do you mean for the host or to do tic tac toe at a show for all the guests?

If you want one to use for shows, I have one in a Word file, but it is way too large to post here. PM me and I will send it to you. If you know how to use Word, you can just do a "replace" and put in the item on all the sheets you want to talk about at your show. The guests x off the item when you talk about it. It keeps them listening. I like using this when I'm on me 2-3 show w/a group. Otherwise they think they have heard everything I have to say:)!

I have one I thought I got here, but I may have got it from another consultant.

Attachments

• Tic Tac Toe.doc
    26 KB · Views: 469
Here's one I modified at some point...it has a scavenger hunt on the second page.

Attachments

• Tictactoe kitchen shows blank.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 428
Love that! Thanks for sharing!

nikked said:
Here's one I modified at some point...it has a scavenger hunt on the second page.

Love this but what is your list for guests at show and price for scavenger hunt? That's a really cool idea.

Ooops...sorry!

As far as prizes, I didn't have a list, per se...I just used whatever overstock I had on hand...

Attachments

• Scavenger Hunt Game for Show.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 503
nikked said:
Ooops...sorry!

As far as prizes, I didn't have a list, per se...I just used whatever overstock I had on hand...

I was wondering how you would use the scavenger hunt file? How many lines do they have to have filled in order to get a prize? value of prize? do you give more than one prize? etc. etc. etc.... :confused:

thanks!

You know, that's something that you need to set. Do what you feel comfortable. I would suggest that you have a "ladder" of prizes...as in, get 8, you earn a small prize, get 15, get a larger prize, etc.

HTH!

Related to Tic-Tac-Toe Sheet - Anyone Have One?

What is a Tic-Tac-Toe Sheet?

A Tic-Tac-Toe Sheet is a kitchen tool used for organizing and tracking cooking times and tasks. It typically has a grid layout with sections for different tasks and a timer for each section.

How do I use a Tic-Tac-Toe Sheet?

To use a Tic-Tac-Toe Sheet, simply fill in the sections with your desired tasks and set the corresponding timers. As you complete each task, mark it off on the sheet. The timers will help you keep track of multiple tasks at once and ensure everything is completed in a timely manner.

Can I customize the tasks on a Tic-Tac-Toe Sheet?

Yes, you can customize the tasks on a Tic-Tac-Toe Sheet to fit your specific cooking needs. Many Tic-Tac-Toe Sheets come with blank templates or you can create your own using a whiteboard marker. This allows for flexibility and personalization in your cooking process.

What are the benefits of using a Tic-Tac-Toe Sheet?

Using a Tic-Tac-Toe Sheet can help streamline your cooking process and keep you organized. It also allows you to multitask and keep track of multiple tasks at once, resulting in a more efficient and stress-free cooking experience.

Where can I purchase a Tic-Tac-Toe Sheet?

Tic-Tac-Toe Sheets can be purchased through Pampered Chef, as well as other kitchen supply stores and online retailers. They come in a variety of designs and sizes to fit your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cjromero
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies