• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Tic Tac Toe for Hosts?

In summary, "Anyone Have Tic Tac Toe for Hosts?" is a customizable and versatile game offered by Pampered Chef for their hosts to use during cooking parties or online events. It is a fun twist on the classic game of Tic Tac Toe and can be played both in-person and online. The game materials and instructions can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant and can also be accessed digitally. The game can also be customized to fit the host's party theme.
dns2202
I'm looking for a word file with the tic tac toe game for host to use and get prizes from me if they get tic tac toe. Man, I hope I'm explaining this correctly.

Thanks!

You mean like this one?

Attachments

• Host Challenge.doc
    27 KB · Views: 552
I have this one:

Attachments

• tic-tac-dough[1].doc
    492 KB · Views: 420
Carolyn, I love that one....very colorful too!!! Thanks!

pckelly said:
Carolyn, I love that one....very colorful too!!! Thanks!

Glad ya like it- I didn't make it - I got it from the files here on CS.
:)

Here's mineHere one I modified. It has a scavenger hunt on the second page...I can't stand having a blank page, so I always combine.

HTHSIID!

Attachments

• Tictactoe and scavenger hunt.doc
    44 KB · Views: 481
WOW!! I like them all!!! I think I will combine to fit my needs....

Nicole... I love your scavenger hunt questions/tasks - BUT -

Excuse my ignorance (NO comment ANN!!):D

What/who is "Someone who is pregnant (or expecting w/partner)" ???

PCGINA said:
WOW!! I like them all!!! I think I will combine to fit my needs....

Nicole... I love your scavenger hunt questions/tasks - BUT -

Excuse my ignorance (NO comment ANN!!):D

What/who is "Someone who is pregnant (or expecting w/partner)" ???

I always assumed it was talking about adoption...I could be wrong, but I don't know what else it could be referring to.

Or a man at a show. He wouldn't be pregnant, but his girlfriend/wife could be.

1. What is "Anyone Have Tic Tac Toe for Hosts?"

"Anyone Have Tic Tac Toe for Hosts?" is a fun and interactive game that Pampered Chef hosts can play during their cooking parties or online events. It is a twist on the classic game of Tic Tac Toe and is a great way to engage and entertain guests while showcasing our products.

2. How do I get "Anyone Have Tic Tac Toe for Hosts?" for my party?

You can request "Anyone Have Tic Tac Toe for Hosts?" from your Pampered Chef consultant when booking your party. They will provide you with the game materials and instructions on how to play. You can also access the game digitally through your consultant's website.

3. What do I need to play "Anyone Have Tic Tac Toe for Hosts?"?

The game materials include a game board, game pieces, and instructions. You will also need a flat surface to play on, such as a table or countertop. If playing digitally, you will need a device with internet access.

4. Can I customize the game for my specific party theme?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the game to fit your party theme. You can choose different game pieces, colors, and even add your own branding or messaging to the game board.

5. Is "Anyone Have Tic Tac Toe for Hosts?" only for in-person parties?

No, "Anyone Have Tic Tac Toe for Hosts?" can be played both in-person and online. Your consultant can provide you with a digital version of the game that can be played through video conferencing platforms or shared through social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • minjoe_bri
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
Replies