• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quickly Find 2006 Fall Catalog Items with Cheat Sheet | Download Now

In summary, to access the Cheat Sheet for the 2006 Fall Catalog, simply click on the "Download Now" button on the website and enter your email address to receive the Cheat Sheet. It is available for free and can help you quickly find items in the catalog by organizing them by category and page number. You can also print the Cheat Sheet by clicking on the "Print" button on the download page. All items from the catalog are included in the Cheat Sheet, but if you are unable to find a specific item, you can contact customer service for assistance.
LUPE
Gold Member
Does anyone have a 2006 Fall catalog Cheat sheat to locate the pages in the catalog quickly? Can someone download the file please?

Here you go.

Attachments

• PC Cheat Sheet for Fall-Winter2006.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 413
Thank You - I do 20 a bunch of shows and this is the best format I have seen. You are awesome!

You are welcome. I got it off this board I think--can't take the credit for creating it.

I too downloaded a version off this board. I did go through and update my copy though to include all the new products to appear in bold to help me out quickly finding the new stuff. I've attached if you want to use this copy.

Tanya

Attachments

• Fall 2006 catalog pgs.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 354

Related to Quickly Find 2006 Fall Catalog Items with Cheat Sheet | Download Now

1. How do I access the Cheat Sheet for the 2006 Fall Catalog?

To access the Cheat Sheet for the 2006 Fall Catalog, simply click on the "Download Now" button on our website. This will take you to a page where you can enter your email address and receive the Cheat Sheet via email.

2. Is the Cheat Sheet available for free?

Yes, the Cheat Sheet for the 2006 Fall Catalog is completely free! Simply enter your email address and you will receive the download link via email.

3. How can the Cheat Sheet help me find items in the 2006 Fall Catalog quickly?

The Cheat Sheet is a comprehensive list of all the items featured in the 2006 Fall Catalog, organized by category and page number. This makes it easy for you to quickly find the items you are looking for without having to flip through the entire catalog.

4. Can I print the Cheat Sheet?

Yes, you can print the Cheat Sheet for your convenience. Simply click on the "Print" button on the download page and a PDF version will be generated for you to print.

5. Are all items from the 2006 Fall Catalog included in the Cheat Sheet?

Yes, the Cheat Sheet includes all the items from the 2006 Fall Catalog. However, if you are unable to find a specific item, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cati123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • jbachen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • cookinforyou