• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the New Write-In Receipts: What You Need to Know for Fall/Winter 2006!

You definately need to invest in one. I've been selling 12 years and always did by hand. Never really had a problem until last year. I just started adding wrong, forgetting things etc. And my home computer was becoming a fight with the kids and homework, husband and ebay, etc. SO, I decided to buy one. It is the best thing I have ever done!!! Nobody touches my computer and it's password protected so I don't get stupid emails all the time or the threat of viruses because I don't net surf. Plus at the show, you add in the order and you have sooo much time left it's easy to talk to someone more about opportunity or booking.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Okay, so I'm just now getting around to unpacking my paperwork change-over supplies. Did anyone else notice that the new write-in receipts now have the season (Fall/Winter 2006 Guest Order Form) printed on the top of them? What's the deal with that? Other than that verbiage I can see NO difference in the form. Does this mean that we cannot carry the form over to the next season?

Do you think that there will be another hike in s&h next season?

my3jjjs said:

That'd be my guess - with the rising cost of fuel, I imagine HO will have no choice but to raise the shipping prices again.:(

my3jjjs said:

Even with this last hike in shipping I still used my left-over receipts (I had just ordered them!). All I did was write the new shipping amount over the printed one. None of my hosts or their guests complained about it.

I plan to keep using them when the change-over occurs next season. I'll just mark out the season and write in the new dates.

I am determined to start using the write-ins one of these days (baby steps baby steps)...I am so stuck on the itemized yet my guests complain like mad about them. My fear with the Write Ins is people writing in the wrong price...me adding them up...them paying with a check...and me coming up short $$

You could always double check the price before you add the total. I use my laptop at shows, so I don't have to worry about the totals. I used the itemized my first few shows and missed items in the columns the guest had marked. That was rather embarrasing as well.

AlowayFamily said:
You could always double check the price before you add the total. I use my laptop at shows, so I don't have to worry about the totals. I used the itemized my first few shows and missed items in the columns the guest had marked. That was rather embarrasing as well.

I have been seriously contemplating investing in a laptop for my shows...it's a total write-off...and would be SO useful...someone ntalk this cheapskate into coughing up the $$ for one!

Ok Carolyn-you asked for it!

You definately need to invest in one. I've been selling 12 years and always did by hand. Never really had a problem until last year. I just started adding wrong, forgetting things etc. And my home computer was becoming a fight with the kids and homework, husband and ebay, etc. SO, I decided to buy one. It is the best thing I have ever done!!! Nobody touches my computer and it's password protected so I don't get stupid emails all the time or the threat of viruses because I don't net surf. Plus at the show, you add in the order and you have sooo much time left it's easy to talk to someone more about opportunity or booking. Plus the host benefits are all right there-easy to show them. I bought it in Dec. and I've actually noticed that I'm in and out of my shows a bit quicker too. I will never go back to not having one!

I also have wireless, so I'm hoping that should anyone ever be interested in the opp. that I could hop onto that hostesses internet and sign her/him up right then and there, no way to back out :)

Now, go buy one!!!

ange

ange13 said:
Ok Carolyn-you asked for it!

You definately need to invest in one. I've been selling 12 years and always did by hand. Never really had a problem until last year. I just started adding wrong, forgetting things etc. And my home computer was becoming a fight with the kids and homework, husband and ebay, etc. SO, I decided to buy one. It is the best thing I have ever done!!! Nobody touches my computer and it's password protected so I don't get stupid emails all the time or the threat of viruses because I don't net surf. Plus at the show, you add in the order and you have sooo much time left it's easy to talk to someone more about opportunity or booking. Plus the host benefits are all right there-easy to show them. I bought it in Dec. and I've actually noticed that I'm in and out of my shows a bit quicker too. I will never go back to not having one!

I also have wireless, so I'm hoping that should anyone ever be interested in the opp. that I could hop onto that hostesses internet and sign her/him up right then and there, no way to back out :)

Now, go buy one!!!

ange

Do you feel it's affected your recruiting at all?
And what kind did u get?

I LOVE my laptop! I am done with the paperwork as soon as the show is over, and I transmit right from the host's house if she closes that night! DONE!

It has paid for itself and I have only had it for about a month! I make around $75 an hour, so in 5 shows, it has paid for itself in saving me at least 7 hours of post-show work!

Just be sure if you are using a wireless connection that you have it securely encrypted and I would suggest using a password for your PP. If your laptop is stolen, at least the theives won't be able to get the Credit Card #s from it.

You owe that to your customers!

1. What are Write-In Receipts?

Write-In Receipts are a convenient way for customers to easily keep track of their purchases and inventory items. They are a part of our Pampered Chef Fall/Winter 2006 product line.

2. How do I use Write-In Receipts?

To use Write-In Receipts, simply fill out the information for each item purchased, including the product name, item number, and price. You can also add any notes or comments about the product. Keep the receipt in a safe place for future reference.

3. Can I use Write-In Receipts for online purchases?

Yes, Write-In Receipts can be used for both online and in-person purchases. If you make a purchase online, simply print out the receipt and fill in the necessary information.

4. Do I need to use Write-In Receipts for every purchase?

No, Write-In Receipts are not required for every purchase. They are provided as a helpful tool for customers who want to keep track of their purchases and inventory. You can choose to use them for any purchases that you want to keep a record of.

5. Are there any benefits to using Write-In Receipts?

Using Write-In Receipts can help you stay organized and keep track of your purchases and inventory. They can also be helpful for any returns or exchanges that you may need to make in the future. Additionally, they can be a useful reference for product information and cooking instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pczd