• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall/Winter '08 Catalogs ~ for Sale

In summary, the Fall/Winter '08 Catalog offers a variety of new products such as the Deluxe Air Fryer, Stoneware Fluted Pan, and Ceramic Egg Cooker. Previous catalog items are still available while supplies last, but it is recommended to check out the new catalog for seasonal products. The Fall/Winter '08 Catalog also includes special discounts and promotions, such as the Mix and Match Bakeware Sale and Holiday Entertaining Bundle. To earn free products from the catalog, you can host a party with a local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also order directly from the catalog through the website or by contacting a consultant for personalized recommendations and assistance.
astavnes
I am no longer going to be selling PC due to the upcoming birth of my daughter. I have 25 new Fall/Winter '08 catalogs that I would like to sell. The package has been opened, but the catalogs are brand new and unstamped. I would like to sell all 25 for $13 plus $5 in shipping, so a grand total of $18. I accept Paypal. Just email me if you would like to purchase them and I will ship them to you tomorrow through USPS. My email address is: [email protected]
THANKS!

Thanks everyone. They are sold.

Related to Fall/Winter '08 Catalogs ~ for Sale

1. What new products can we expect to see in the Fall/Winter '08 Catalog?

The Fall/Winter '08 Catalog features a variety of new products, including our Deluxe Air Fryer, Stoneware Fluted Pan, and Ceramic Egg Cooker. You'll also find seasonal items like our Pumpkin Baking Set and Harvest Table Runner.

2. Can I still purchase items from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still purchase items from our previous catalogs while supplies last. However, we highly recommend checking out our new Fall/Winter '08 Catalog for fresh and seasonal products.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions in the Fall/Winter '08 Catalog?

Yes, there are several special discounts and promotions in the Fall/Winter '08 Catalog, including our Mix and Match Bakeware Sale and our Holiday Entertaining Bundle. Be sure to check out the catalog for more details and savings.

4. How can I host a party and earn free products from the Fall/Winter '08 Catalog?

To host a party, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. As the host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at your party. It's a great way to get your hands on some of the amazing products featured in the Fall/Winter '08 Catalog.

5. Can I order directly from the Fall/Winter '08 Catalog or do I need to contact a consultant?

You can order directly from the Fall/Winter '08 Catalog by visiting our website or contacting a consultant. We recommend contacting a consultant as they can provide personalized recommendations and assist with any questions you may have about the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• astavnes
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • astavnes
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lterman
  • chef2you