• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer Catalogs for Sale

In summary, the Spring/Summer catalog features a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, including the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Deluxe Cooking Blender. Special deals and discounts are often available in the catalog, which can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. The catalog is typically available for purchase from late February to early August, and it is possible to host a party or event to showcase the products and earn free items and discounts.
astavnes
I have one unopened package (25) S/S 07 catalogs for sale....$8 plus shipping $4.60 priority mail. Just email me: [email protected]

Bumping...

Bump....Bumpity...Bump

I have sold them now....thanks!

1. What products are featured in the Spring/Summer catalog?

The Spring/Summer catalog features a variety of new and popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. Some featured products include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts in the Spring/Summer catalog?

Yes, the Spring/Summer catalog often includes special deals and discounts on selected products. These deals can range from a percentage off the original price to bundle deals on certain products.

3. Can I purchase the Spring/Summer catalog online?

Yes, you can purchase the Spring/Summer catalog online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the catalog to your cart and proceed to checkout.

4. How long is the Spring/Summer catalog available for purchase?

The Spring/Summer catalog is typically available for purchase from late February to early August. However, availability may vary depending on the year and location.

5. Can I host a party or event to showcase the Spring/Summer catalog?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host a party or event to showcase the Spring/Summer catalog and earn free products and discounts. Contact your consultant for more details on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • astavnes
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lterman
  • kcnancy