• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you sell your Fall Catalogs for $15 with free shipping?

In summary, the Fall Catalog includes a variety of fall-themed kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. It can be purchased through a consultant or on the company's website. There are often discounts and promotions available for the Fall Catalog, and customers can customize their order by choosing specific products. The catalog is available in English, Spanish, and French.
jjaastef
20 new fall/winter 2011 catalogs plus a mini catalog for $15. I'll pay for media mail shipping.

Did you end up selling them? Email me at [email protected] Thanks!

What is included in the Fall Catalog?

The Fall Catalog includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products that are perfect for fall cooking and baking. It also features new and exclusive products that are only available during the fall season.

How can I purchase a Fall Catalog?

You can purchase a Fall Catalog through your Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. Simply search for "Fall Catalog" and add it to your cart. You can also host a party and earn a free catalog as a hostess perk.

Are there any discounts or promotions for the Fall Catalog?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for our Fall Catalog. Make sure to check with your consultant or on our website for any current offers. You can also join our email list to stay updated on promotions and new products.

Can I customize my Fall Catalog order?

Yes, you can customize your Fall Catalog order by choosing which products you want to purchase. You can also add on any additional products from our regular catalog to your Fall Catalog order.

Is the Fall Catalog available in multiple languages?

Yes, the Fall Catalog is available in English, Spanish, and French. When ordering through our website, make sure to select your preferred language before adding the catalog to your cart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • MicheleATX
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MicheleATX
  • stephaniekocala