• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carrying the Catalog Tote: My Everyday Essential!

In summary, the author highly recommends the use of the catalog tote, which she uses for both her purse and as a gift bag. She has found
her bags are a bit pricey but they are so much better than the vinyl ones! They hold more...are way cuter...and well worth the investment. I carried my older vinyl one around and nobody made any mention of PC. With my new one from the woman on Etsy, I've lost track how many people have come up to me and started talking about PC!!

Stephanie

I just received my bag from Etsy and I just cannot get over how awesome this bag is! It is huge and holds way more than I expected it to. The zipper compartment and the inside pockets are so deep. They hold all of my little stuff (lipstick, gum, cards, lotion, etc.) so the only thing I now have in the "purse" part is my wallet, checkbook, pens, etc. - no more searching the bottom of my bag for little stuff!!! I carry a lot of stuff in my purse/bag and after putting everything in my new bag, I still have plenty of room for more stuff.
If you ever decide that you want one of these bags, I highly recommend Melanie. She produces high quality products - definitely worth the price. I know this bag will pay off because I won't get tired of using it. In fact, I will be ordering another bag in the next few months.

<h2>1. What is the size of the Catalog Tote?</h2><p>The Catalog Tote measures 16 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 12 inches in height, making it the perfect size for carrying your essential items.</p><h2>2. Can the Catalog Tote hold heavy items?</h2><p>Yes, the Catalog Tote is designed with sturdy and durable materials that can hold heavy items without tearing or breaking. We recommend not exceeding 20 pounds to ensure the longevity of the tote.</p><h2>3. Is the Catalog Tote machine washable?</h2><p>Yes, the Catalog Tote is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and allowing it to air dry to maintain its quality.</p><h2>4. How many pockets does the Catalog Tote have?</h2><p>The Catalog Tote has a total of five pockets, including one large main compartment, two side pockets, one front pocket, and one back pocket. These pockets provide ample storage and organization for all your essentials.</p><h2>5. Can I personalize the Catalog Tote with my name?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for the Catalog Tote at this time. However, the tote's sleek design allows for easy customization with stickers or iron-on patches.</p>

1. What is the size of the Catalog Tote?

The Catalog Tote measures 16 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 12 inches in height, making it the perfect size for carrying your essential items.

2. Can the Catalog Tote hold heavy items?

Yes, the Catalog Tote is designed with sturdy and durable materials that can hold heavy items without tearing or breaking. We recommend not exceeding 20 pounds to ensure the longevity of the tote.

3. Is the Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Catalog Tote is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and allowing it to air dry to maintain its quality.

4. How many pockets does the Catalog Tote have?

The Catalog Tote has a total of five pockets, including one large main compartment, two side pockets, one front pocket, and one back pocket. These pockets provide ample storage and organization for all your essentials.

5. Can I personalize the Catalog Tote with my name?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for the Catalog Tote at this time. However, the tote's sleek design allows for easy customization with stickers or iron-on patches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Maragib
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefRiGuy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies