• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Car Decals - Are They Working for You?

In summary, the ones from Merrill have the logo, website and phone number. The ones from JeriSigns.com have the lettering on the Merrill one as small as possible and the cell phone number.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Thinking of ordering the ones from Merrill. I have just the logo on my car now, so really generate nothing from that. I know there is a post on where to get these below - but thought I'd ask if they are really working for any of you. The ones from Merrill have the logo, website and phone number. I'm a little leary of putting my phone number but maybe I need to get over that!

They probably would if I would get them up!
I've had mine since December! :eek:

I have my website on the back window, and the pc merrill logo underneath. So far no business from it, but I have only had it on since December. It definately gets the word out there though.

I didnt want my Ph# on there...so just put the web address.

HTH

I got a trac phone @ walmart that you buy minutes ahead of time for that very reason. I didn't want my regular cell phone number out there for all the people to have so getting that phone for under $20 & the the 90min was what I felt would work best. Plus I would know when that phone rings why it was ringing where as using my regular cell phone when a number I didn't recongized called me I would wonder if it was from my cling or not. I have had mine just on the side windows & it only has my number since Feb & just this month got my first two calls. I would have put my website but it was too long & to make it fit you couldn't read it far away.

I have mine on order. I put my phone number and website so we'll see what happens. Should have them in 2 weeks. I know they go on the side windows but I was thinking one side and the back window. Has anyone done that and if so does it interfere with the back wiper blade (if you have one)?

Im thinking one on my car and one on my daughters. She is all over town with my grandbaby and she would not mind a bit! Double the exposure!

I've had mine on for about two weeks, and nothing yet, but I'm not stressing over that :) My hospitality Director says she's had leads from the magnets she has on the side of her car.

I went the JeriSigns.com route with the web address and phone number as the lettering on the Merrill one seemed so small. I used my cell phone number because I felt it was a bit more anonymous than my home phone number. Free online services such as PhoneValidator.com do not find my name, but the service we have at work for skip tracing does give my last name. I'm not too worried about anyone going that far to try and locate me though. Even then, my home number and property records are still listed under my maiden name so...

It rained all last week, and I have not had any trouble with the rear wiper.

I've had mine since late November, and as of now, I have had no business as a direct result of it...but I still feel good having it on there..

I'm thinking about getting them too; since they're on sale:thumbup: I was leery about putting my phone number too; but was thinking about putting my cell number.....those that have your number listed---which do you have?

I've had magnets for 2.5 years...I bought them when I moved to North Carolina. I've had 2 bookings and 1 recruit. And people recognize me out and about and will stop me in the store asking for info...so all in all it was a great investment.

I have mine on the back of my tahoe window... it pretty much covers the back window with my web site and cell #.On the other car i have the sm one for the back window as well..When I 1st got the decal on the tahoe I had maybe 5-10 leads, but because they called
me i had no follow up info for them... They would call me and then would say something like I need a catalog... I really never got any orders from it.. something funny... I had a call and the person thought I would be there personal chef for hire..
They wanted to have all meals made for the family.:eek:I like the idea of having them any way.. it is a easy way to advertise.. getting the word out.. i love picking up my son from school,
it lets all the parents see what I do as well.. Bty I have gotten a few orders from their too. But I wouldn't take the credit.. I leave that for my son Andrew..
He is the best way for me to advertise.. He's my biggest fan.

Last edited:
I was at Fred Meyer last night and saw one of these in the parking lot. I almost went over to see if there was a website on it or not! But it was really cool. I could see the "Pampered Chef" all the way across the parking lot!

I'm curious about not putting your phone number out there... If your website is on your car & someone visits your website, your phone number is listed. If someone is creepy enough to call you for the wrong reasons, they're gonna be creepy enough to look up your website & get your phone number.

well, i have only had mine on since the beginning of march or so and no leads yet......

the only thing is that i am worried when i am being a stupid driver and not thinking that someone will call my cell phone on the back of my car and complain!!!!!

ameliasurf said:
well, i have only had mine on since the beginning of march or so and no leads yet......

the only thing is that i am worried when i am being a stupid driver and not thinking that someone will call my cell phone on the back of my car and complain!!!!!
That's my concern too! I am trying to be hyper sensitive to it now. What I am finding is that I am getting mad at other drivers more than I make them mad at me. Either way, I gotta put myself in check when I get mine on my car!

I have had mine since the 1st of march as well and I have had people stop me when i was getting in or out asking me for catalog's and one did turn into an order yes i think they are worth... I do agree it looks great took i have a silver mini van and i have them on the back side window's and they are tinted so it shows up really well.

ameliasurf said:

I told my husband I'm worried about the same thing! Right now I just have a little sticker in my back window but I'm thinking about getting the stickers with my website and phone number.

I have my cell and website. I only use my cell for business, I don't want to miss calls or rely on DH to take messages.

I have gotten a show from my decals and gave out business cards. I made up my own using printable window decal paper from Staples. Not as nice, but I don't have the $$ right now for merrills. I don't think they are personalize in Canada, I may be missing that though.

1. What are car decals and how do they work for my business?

Car decals are vinyl stickers that can be placed on your vehicle to advertise your business. They work by catching the attention of other drivers and pedestrians while you are on the road, increasing brand recognition and potentially bringing in new customers.

2. How long do car decals typically last?

This can vary depending on the quality of the decal and how well it is maintained. Generally, car decals can last anywhere from 2-7 years.

3. Can I customize my car decal with my own design and branding?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable car decals that can feature your own logo and branding. This allows you to create a unique and eye-catching design that represents your business.

4. Are car decals weather resistant?

Yes, our car decals are made with high-quality vinyl that is weather resistant and can withstand harsh elements such as rain, snow, and sunlight. This ensures that your decal will last and continue to promote your business for years to come.

5. How do I apply a car decal?

Applying a car decal is a simple process. First, clean the surface of your car where you want to place the decal. Then, peel off the backing and carefully place the decal onto the surface. Finally, use a credit card or similar object to smooth out any air bubbles and ensure the decal is securely in place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tayzeanna
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pampurredmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire