1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Can't sign in to Tasty Tidbits!! Just paid today! HELP

1. I've been using the 15 day trial of Tasty Tidbits and really like it. I've been signing in daily and checking things out. My trial runs out tomorrow so I went ahead and subscribed today and paid the $15 through PayPal. Now when I try to sign it, it won't do anything. Also, why do we have to sign in twice? Once when we pull up the site and again on the next screen.

When I enter my Consultant # and password on the first screen it takes me to the 2nd screen. I have to enter it again there but now it won't do anything. It's not saying it's the wrong Cons. # or password, it just sits there and then the places to fill in the login info goes blank.

I was hoping to play around with it more today since I've paid but so far it's not letting me do anything. Is anybody else having this problem. Everything was fine till I paid the $15.:(

2. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

Try clearing out your browser cache to reload it:

Windows users of Internet Explorer (IE) v 5.5 service pack 1 and up In IE 5.5 with service pack for IE 5.5 installed, holding the control key down while clicking the Refresh button forces our caching server to check with the page's original site for a possible later page than the cache holds. Older versions of Internet Explorer for Windows cannot do so.

Mar 29, 2009
  3. I tried that but it's still not letting me sign in. I tried signing in with the wrong password and it said "Incorrect Consultant Number or password" so I know that part is working. I tried entering the correct information again and it still won't let me in.

Any other ideas?

4. SLDOWDY1978

SLDOWDY1978 Member

I thought it was just me. i just tried signing in and it wont let me.

Mar 29, 2009
  5. Dina Atnip

Dina Atnip Advanced Member Gold Member

I got in maybe it was just the network at the time

Mar 29, 2009
  6. I've been trying all afternoon and it's still not working. Everything was working fine until I paid the $15 subscription fee, then it wouldn't let me back in.

If anybody knows what I can do........please share! I would like to get an April newsletter out tomorrow. I was able to make my own newsletter through Tasty Tidbits but now I can't back in to edit it or send it out.

7. PampChefJoy

I sent in a message to my programmer to see if he knows what is going on. Nothing has been changed on our end, as far as I know.

Anything common between you two (Sandi and Sandy) like browser or ISP?

Mar 29, 2009
  8. I'm in SC. Not sure if that matters. Everything was working fine before so I don't know what would have changed. Keep me posted as to what you find out.

9. SLDOWDY1978

SLDOWDY1978 Member

I use ie 7 i think. it was working fine until i also paid the $15. just thought that maybe you havent updated yet.

Mar 30, 2009
  10. PampChefJoy

Okay, he thinks he found the problem and fixed it... can you try now and let me know if you can get in?

Mar 30, 2009
  11. OK, I'm back in now. Thanks for getting it straightened out!

It says I can upgrade to a Sous Chef at any time for $15. Is that what my subscription was for yesterday or has it not gone into effect? My trial period doesn't run out till today so I wondered if it would change after that. I wasn't sure if the $15 upgrade was called Sous Chef or if that's the next upgrade.

Have I totally confused you Joy??? Sorry! It's Monday...........:p

12. SLDOWDY1978

SLDOWDY1978 Member

i can sign in now but it wont let me access anything else. its monday, i understand. LOL

Mar 30, 2009
  13. PampChefJoy

LOL, sorry -- He's working on a few more upgrades right now, so you may have trouble accessing certain things.

Sandi - there was a glitch with the payment system not talking to the member database and it's been fixed now... but I went in and manually updated you so you should be able to get in now. Sorry about that... I've been making so many changes lately that I'm sure my programmer is pretty confused!

Mar 30, 2009
  14. SLDOWDY1978

SLDOWDY1978 Member

It's ok. I shouldnt even be on here (cleaning is not getting done) Thanks for all you do!

Mar 30, 2009
Have something to add?