• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Sign in to Tasty Tidbits!! Just Paid Today! Help

In summary, Sandi cannot sign in to Tasty Tidbits because her Consultant # and password are wrong. She is temporarily able to sign in but cannot access anything else. The problem has been fixed and she is now able to sign in.
pamperedcheermom
I've been using the 15 day trial of Tasty Tidbits and really like it. I've been signing in daily and checking things out. My trial runs out tomorrow so I went ahead and subscribed today and paid the $15 through PayPal. Now when I try to sign it, it won't do anything. Also, why do we have to sign in twice? Once when we pull up the site and again on the next screen.

When I enter my Consultant # and password on the first screen it takes me to the 2nd screen. I have to enter it again there but now it won't do anything. It's not saying it's the wrong Cons. # or password, it just sits there and then the places to fill in the login info goes blank.

I was hoping to play around with it more today since I've paid but so far it's not letting me do anything. Is anybody else having this problem. Everything was fine till I paid the $15.:(

Try clearing out your browser cache to reload it:Windows users of Internet Explorer (IE) v 5.5 service pack 1 and up In IE 5.5 with service pack for IE 5.5 installed, holding the control key down while clicking the Refresh button forces our caching server to check with the page's original site for a possible later page than the cache holds. Older versions of Internet Explorer for Windows cannot do so.

I tried that but it's still not letting me sign in. I tried signing in with the wrong password and it said "Incorrect Consultant Number or password" so I know that part is working. I tried entering the correct information again and it still won't let me in.

Any other ideas?

I thought it was just me. i just tried signing in and it wont let me.

I got in maybe it was just the network at the time

I've been trying all afternoon and it's still not working. Everything was working fine until I paid the $15 subscription fee, then it wouldn't let me back in.

If anybody knows what I can do........please share! I would like to get an April newsletter out tomorrow. I was able to make my own newsletter through Tasty Tidbits but now I can't back in to edit it or send it out.

I sent in a message to my programmer to see if he knows what is going on. Nothing has been changed on our end, as far as I know.Anything common between you two (Sandi and Sandy) like browser or ISP?

I'm in SC. Not sure if that matters. Everything was working fine before so I don't know what would have changed. Keep me posted as to what you find out.

I use ie 7 i think. it was working fine until i also paid the $15. just thought that maybe you havent updated yet.

Okay, he thinks he found the problem and fixed it... can you try now and let me know if you can get in?

OK, I'm back in now. Thanks for getting it straightened out!

It says I can upgrade to a Sous Chef at any time for $15. Is that what my subscription was for yesterday or has it not gone into effect? My trial period doesn't run out till today so I wondered if it would change after that. I wasn't sure if the $15 upgrade was called Sous Chef or if that's the next upgrade.

Have I totally confused you Joy??? Sorry! It's Monday...........:p

i can sign in now but it wont let me access anything else. its monday, i understand. LOL

LOL, sorry -- He's working on a few more upgrades right now, so you may have trouble accessing certain things.Sandi - there was a glitch with the payment system not talking to the member database and it's been fixed now... but I went in and manually updated you so you should be able to get in now. Sorry about that... I've been making so many changes lately that I'm sure my programmer is pretty confused!

It's ok. I shouldnt even be on here (cleaning is not getting done) Thanks for all you do!

1. Why can't I sign in to Tasty Tidbits?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble signing in. First, make sure you are using the correct email and password associated with your Tasty Tidbits account. If you are still unable to sign in, try resetting your password or clearing your browser's cache and cookies.

2. I just paid for Tasty Tidbits today, why can't I access it?

It can take up to 24 hours for your payment to be processed and for access to Tasty Tidbits to be granted. If you are still unable to access it after 24 hours, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Is there a problem with the website if I can't sign in?

It is possible that there may be technical difficulties with the website, but it is more likely that there is an issue with your account. Please try the troubleshooting steps mentioned above and if you are still unable to sign in, contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef account to sign in to Tasty Tidbits?

No, Tasty Tidbits is a separate subscription service and requires its own account. You will need to create a separate account specifically for Tasty Tidbits.

5. What should I do if I am still unable to sign in after trying all troubleshooting steps?

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps mentioned above and are still unable to sign in, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. They will be able to help you resolve any issues and get you access to Tasty Tidbits as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • AmyDare