• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Remember the Kitchen Game? Let's Help!

In summary, the guests are to write down the one thing they want to get rid of from their kitchen and the reason they want to do so. Carol is getting rid of Bob because he's too old and worn out.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
There is a game but I cannot remember the exact thing it says. You are supposed to take a piece of paperwork and write down the one thing you would like to replace in your kitchen. I cannot remember where it goes from there but in the end you take that and put your husband's name in instead. Anyone want to help me?

Re: Game?Hmmmm, don't know about the game, but I sometimes ask this question during the introduction part of my shows and I seem to ALWAYS have someone who says "my husband!" LOL!

Re: Game?You ask the guests to write their own name at the top of the page. Under that they are to write the name of their spouse, significant other, or best friend.They are then to think of the thing they most want to replace in their kitchen. Now, in the center of the paper they are to write the reason they want to get rid of that thing from their kitchen. Collect all of the pieces of paper. Now read them as though they're replacing the person because of the reason they gave. This leads to things like . . .
Carol's getting rid of Bob because he's just too old and worn out.

Re: Game?
raebates said:
You ask the guests to write their own name at the top of the page. Under that they are to write the name of their spouse, significant other, or best friend.

They are then to think of the thing they most want to replace in their kitchen. Now, in the center of the paper they are to write the reason they want to get rid of that thing from their kitchen.

Collect all of the pieces of paper. Now read them as though they're replacing the person because of the reason they gave. This leads to things like . . .

Carol's getting rid of Bob because he's just too old and worn out.

Thanks Rae!

Re: Game?That game is a hoot! Thanks for reminding me of it...I used to do it at the beginning, then sprinkle the answers throughout the show for giggles!

Re: Game?I played this once, and one person wanted to replace her husband because he was "too small and had no power" I had a hard time reading that one out loud!!!

Re: Game?LMAO this sounds like so much fun! I love it!

What is "Can't Remember the Kitchen Game? Let's Help!"?

"Can't Remember the Kitchen Game? Let's Help!" is a fun and interactive game designed to help players remember common kitchen tools and ingredients. It is a great way to test your memory and improve your knowledge of cooking essentials.

How do I play "Can't Remember the Kitchen Game? Let's Help!"?

To play "Can't Remember the Kitchen Game? Let's Help!", simply gather a group of players and choose a moderator. The moderator will show the players a series of kitchen tools or ingredients for a short period of time. The players must then try to remember as many items as they can. The player with the most correct answers wins!

Can I play "Can't Remember the Kitchen Game? Let's Help!" alone?

While "Can't Remember the Kitchen Game? Let's Help!" is designed for group play, it is possible to play alone. Simply set a timer for yourself and try to remember as many items as you can before the time runs out. You can also challenge yourself by increasing the difficulty level.

What age group is "Can't Remember the Kitchen Game? Let's Help!" suitable for?

"Can't Remember the Kitchen Game? Let's Help!" is suitable for all ages, although it may be more challenging for younger players. It is a great game for families to play together, as it can help children learn about different kitchen tools and ingredients.

Where can I purchase "Can't Remember the Kitchen Game? Let's Help!"?

"Can't Remember the Kitchen Game? Let's Help!" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can also find it at select retailers or online stores. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to purchase this game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tash
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom