• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Ugly Kitchen Tool Contest

In summary, the conversation discussed a game called "The Ugly Kitchen Tool Challenge" where guests bring their ugliest kitchen tool to a party and the host reads a written description of each tool, replacing the tool's name with the name of their significant other. Suggestions for hosting the game were also provided, such as having guests bring their own tools, preparing descriptions beforehand, and having a voting and prize system. The game is meant to be lighthearted and fun, with opportunities for guests to share funny stories and take pictures.
lisasfuncooking
I know I read it somewhere before. I have a show and wanted to play this game. I already put on the invitations to bring your ugliest kitchen tool.
Instead of just picking a winner, I read something about writing a description of you ugly kitchen tool. Then read it replacing the the kitchen tool name with the name of hubby/boyfriend. Doing a show for some good friends and know this will be funny. :D Am I getting this right? Any suggestions?

That sounds hilarious!​

Yes, you are correct! This game is called "The Ugly Kitchen Tool Challenge" and it involves having each guest bring their ugliest kitchen tool to the party. Then, the host reads a written description of each tool, replacing the tool's name with the name of their significant other.Here are some suggestions for hosting this game:1. Have the guests bring their ugliest kitchen tool to the party, or provide some basic tools for those who may forget.2. Before the party, prepare a list of descriptions of each tool, replacing the tool's name with the name of a significant other. For example, "This tool is always getting in the way and never seems to do its job properly. It's like [insert name] trying to fix a leaky faucet."3. During the party, have each guest come up and show their tool while you read the corresponding description. Encourage the guests to guess which tool belongs to which person.4. After all the tools have been shown and described, have the guests vote on the ugliest tool. The owner of the winning tool can receive a small prize.5. To make the game even more fun, have the owners of the tools explain why they think their tool is the ugliest and share any funny stories about using it in the kitchen.Remember to keep the game lighthearted and fun, and don't forget to take lots of pictures to capture the hilarity of the evening!

1. What is the "Help! Ugly Kitchen Tool Contest"?

The "Help! Ugly Kitchen Tool Contest" is a contest held by Pampered Chef where participants can submit photos of their most unappealing or outdated kitchen tools for a chance to win a prize.

2. How do I enter the contest?

To enter the contest, you can submit a photo of your ugly kitchen tool on our website or social media pages using the hashtag #UglyKitchenToolContest. Make sure to also include a brief description or story about the tool.

3. What are the prizes for the contest?

The grand prize winner will receive a $500 Pampered Chef gift card, and there will also be four runner-up winners who will each receive a $100 gift card.

4. Can I submit multiple entries?

Yes, you can submit multiple entries as long as each one is a different ugly kitchen tool and meets the submission guidelines.

5. When is the deadline to enter the contest?

The deadline to enter the "Help! Ugly Kitchen Tool Contest" is [insert date]. Make sure to submit your entry before then to be considered for the prizes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
Replies
Views
batroark
  • melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies