• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Party Guest List Game | Fun and Interactive Activity

In summary, this game is where a guest is given a paper and they have to write down names of people they know. At the end, the person with the most names on their paper wins a show and prize.
nikki70563
Gold Member
I think I read somewhere not sure where about a game where you give guest a paper and they write down names of people they know and then something about this is your guest list to host a party. Anyone know what I am talking about?

I've not heard of it, but you could just have them write down 4 people from 10 different groups (work, spouse's work, church, etc.) and maybe see who can do it the fastest. Then tell them they have the 40 people for their invite list.

katie0128 said:
I've not heard of it, but you could just have them write down 4 people from 10 different groups (work, spouse's work, church, etc.) and maybe see who can do it the fastest. Then tell them they have the 40 people for their invite list.

If I remember right it is something like that but not sure.

there is a file 40 guests - you could try to change it up and make it a game -

I play the rythme time game sometimes - at the end the one with the most points wins a show and prize - plus at the end there is points for booking a show - let me see if I can find it and attach -

I think I have it - lets see if airhead can attach - :balloon: :eek:

Attachments

• RYTHME TIME GAME.doc
    20 KB · Views: 508
That is too cute! Thanks, Doreen!

Love it! How cute! It's so low pressure too!

chefsteph07 said:
Love it! How cute! It's so low pressure too!

Oh that is me - low pressure - low maintenance (well, maybe not!! :p )

Its fun because everyone gets a little competitive - especially with the kids (boys vs girls) and I always tell them - If your underwear is pink - take the points - NO need to prove it!! - gets a lot of laughs!!:cool:

I decided I'm changing the eye color line to...

"10 more points if your eyes are hazel - I know it doesn't rhyme, but my eyes are hazel, so that's what were doing"

Thanks! I will use this at my show tomorrow! :chef:

PamperedDor said:
I think I have it - lets see if airhead can attach - :balloon: :eek:

love it thanks, i will def. use that at my next show

this is what I was looking for but it is something that some posted here that they put in the host packet but was thinking you could use for a game - do you think I should take the words off the top and bottom to use for game?

Attachments

• CO - 50 GUESTS IN 5 MINUTES[1].doc
    44 KB · Views: 299
Ya - just switch the wording on the top and the bottom - let us know how it went!! Good Luck!

Related to Find the Perfect Party Guest List Game | Fun and Interactive Activity

1. What is the purpose of the "Find the Perfect Party Guest List Game"?

The "Find the Perfect Party Guest List Game" is a fun and interactive activity designed to help you create the perfect guest list for your upcoming Pampered Chef party. It allows you to brainstorm and strategize with your friends and family to ensure that all your guests will have a great time at the party.

2. How does the game work?

The game consists of a series of questions and prompts that will help you determine the ideal guest list for your party. You and your friends can take turns answering the questions and discussing potential guests. The goal is to create a diverse and well-rounded group of people who will all enjoy the party.

3. Is this game suitable for all types of parties?

Yes, the "Find the Perfect Party Guest List Game" can be used for any type of party, whether it's a small gathering or a big celebration. It is customizable and can be adapted to fit the specific needs and preferences of the host.

4. Can I play this game alone?

While the game is meant to be played with a group, you can certainly play it on your own as well. It can be a great way to brainstorm and organize your thoughts before finalizing your guest list.

5. Is there a time limit for playing the game?

No, there is no time limit for playing the game. You can take as much time as you need to go through each question and discuss potential guests. The most important thing is to have fun and create a guest list that will make your Pampered Chef party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cippia
Replies
Views
cjromero