• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for My Kitchen Show: 30 MCS & Delicious Trifle!

In summary, to make the delicious trifle for your kitchen show, you will need a box of cake mix, a package of instant pudding mix, a can of fruit pie filling, a tub of whipped topping, and fresh fruit for garnish. You do not need any special kitchen tools, but a trifle dish or clear glass bowl can help showcase the layers. The trifle can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator, with the fresh fruit added before serving. You can also experiment with different flavors for the trifle, such as different cake, pudding, and fruit pie filling flavors. The recipe makes approximately 8 servings, but can be adjusted to make more or less depending on your needs.
smarteez2
Gold Member
I have not done a kitchen show since November and I have one scheduled for 3/10/07!! I can't wait. I am going to make the Incredible 30 minute chicken and a beautiful trifle!! I am going to let my host pick which show option from the 30 MCS she wants to do any reccomendations? I.E sandwich one vs. sandwich/dip one vs. salad/taco bar one? I can't wait!! I love this company and I love all the new products this season!! I am so glad I broke down and bought sample package A!! And I am going to play the new BINGO game I told you about so I can cover all my bases!!

P.S.
I made the I30MCM last night for the family and it was WONDERFUL!! The only thing I did not like was that it left the microwave a mess!! LOL

Yeah how exciting!! How did the chicken make your micro a mess?? I made mine with the lid on and it once with the lid off and didn't have a mess either time. :confused:

From the skin....As it cooked the seasons were getting blown off of it. LOL I cooked mine without the cover cause they said with the lid on supposedly it would take 10 minutes longer. It was delicious though. Has anyone theme for a show yet? Let me know your reccomendations please!!

Related to Preparing for My Kitchen Show: 30 MCS & Delicious Trifle!

What ingredients do I need to make the trifle for my kitchen show?

To make the delicious trifle for your kitchen show, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 box of cake mix
  • 1 package of instant pudding mix
  • 1 can of fruit pie filling
  • 1 tub of whipped topping
  • Fresh fruit for garnish

Do I need any special kitchen tools to make the trifle?

No, you do not need any special kitchen tools to make the trifle. However, a trifle dish or a clear glass bowl will help to showcase the layers of the trifle.

Can I make the trifle ahead of time?

Yes, the trifle can be made ahead of time. You can assemble the trifle up to a day in advance and store it in the refrigerator. Just add the fresh fruit garnish right before serving.

Can I use different flavors for the trifle?

Yes, you can definitely experiment with different flavors for the trifle. You can try different cake and pudding flavors, as well as different types of fruit pie filling. Be creative and have fun with it!

How many servings does the trifle recipe make?

The trifle recipe makes approximately 8 servings. However, you can easily adjust the recipe to make more or less, depending on the size of your kitchen show and the number of guests you are expecting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarrieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Jilleysue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies