• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transforming My Kitchen with Pampered Chef & M&M's!

In summary, the conversation revolves around the excitement of using Pampered Chef commissions to purchase new curtains for the kitchen, as well as planning a themed M&M party. The group also discusses the availability of pink M&Ms and shares ideas for using them in future shows. One person also mentions using PC earnings to make big purchases, such as furniture. The conversation is lighthearted and full of enthusiasm for Pampered Chef products and earnings.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
I must say...I just put new curtains up in my kitchen with my Pampered Chef Commissions. It is sooooo great to do things that I have been wanting to do, and not touch my savings. Then my Simple Additions look awesome in my kitchen with my new curtains...LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. The next thing to come is the three tiered stand to put on top of my fridge. I can't wait. My mom, aunt and cousin are coming in May and I can't wait for everything to look perfect..or better yet....PAMPERED....LOL.

Oh...and just to chat. Off my Show on Sunday. One of my ladies loves M&M's so we are doing and M&M party for her. I am filling the trifle bowl with layers of different colored M&M's and doing a flute cake with cool whip on top, then topping it with M&M's......I don't know what I'll do for a Main dish yet but I am going to make the whole theme very colorful and M&M ish. I really have to get a Poloraid and take pics so I can show people my theme shows. :D :D :D

Can't believe not only did I get my curtains...but Kevin put them up...WOW...what a milestone..bahahahahah...:D

What about a M&M pizza? It could be done with a sugar cookie as a dessert or you could spell something on the main course pizza... or what about finding a main dish that the words are M_____ M____ and you could joke how your mom always told you M&Ms were for dessert, so you had to be creative...

oh and Yay for getting new curtains... I've been thinking about making curtains with our old towels... goodness knows I have enough that I could have a set for every season :)

How cool! Do we get to see pictures??? I think the MnM theme sounds fabulous!! Can't wait to hear how it all turns out!

Also....remember the PINK ones for May, I've bought a few bags already, want to get more & at every show put them in the May Host Bowls.....;)

Ginger428 said:
Also....remember the PINK ones for May, I've bought a few bags already, want to get more & at every show put them in the May Host Bowls.....;)

Oh yeah!!!!!
Where do they sell the pink ones?

dannyzmom said:
Oh yeah!!!!!
Where do they sell the pink ones?

I saw them at Publix and Target. They are a little more expensive than the regular bags. I think I've seen pink Peppermint patties too.

Jill,

I know of the feeling of being able to purchase things with PC earnings. Last spring, I bought my couch and chair for my living room and PAID CASH!!!! PC has been so rewarding for me in that I can do these types of things for my home and not have to use savings!! It's wonderful.

Yeah its great. I have putting off curtains in my kitchen. Things like that annoy me. They are sooooo expensive and I just hate buying them. I would rather buy other things, but I had the extra cash now....so I was like why now. They look reallly cute. I'll take a pic. I know I keep promising a bunch of pictures. I Have just been the crazy wedding planner lately. My apologizes to everyone...

PampMomof3 said:
I saw them at Publix and Target. They are a little more expensive than the regular bags. I think I've seen pink Peppermint patties too.

PINK peppermint patties?!>!!?!??!
I am SO there!!!

I'm going to wait until after easter, buy all the pastel easter M&M's and then pick out the pink ones...is that too cheap/going too far? LOL! I did that last year after christmas with Kisses...saved the red for v-day and green for st. pat's and then mixed a little silver in with both!

speedychef said:
I'm going to wait until after easter, buy all the pastel easter M&M's and then pick out the pink ones...is that too cheap/going too far? LOL! I did that last year after christmas with Kisses...saved the red for v-day and green for st. pat's and then mixed a little silver in with both!
I thought about that too with kisses for easter and picking out the pinks for HWC! There's always sales after the holidays!;)

I LOVe the pink peppermint patties and eat them a bag at a time. Unfortunetly they are only available in October, at least here in Alaska. Why they don't know that we need them in May for HWC is BEYOND me! :D

What is "Transforming My Kitchen with Pampered Chef & M&M's!"?

"Transforming My Kitchen with Pampered Chef & M&M's!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that combines the quality and convenience of Pampered Chef kitchen products with the deliciousness of M&M's candies. It is a fun and unique way to upgrade your kitchen while satisfying your sweet tooth!

How do I participate in "Transforming My Kitchen with Pampered Chef & M&M's!"?

Participating in this promotion is easy! Simply purchase any Pampered Chef product and use the promo code MMSKITCHEN at checkout. You will then receive a free bag of M&M's with your order, as well as a chance to win a grand prize kitchen transformation package.

What is included in the grand prize kitchen transformation package?

The grand prize kitchen transformation package includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools, as well as a year's supply of M&M's candies. The total value of the package is over $1,000!

Can I use the promo code multiple times?

Unfortunately, the promo code can only be used once per customer. However, you can still purchase multiple Pampered Chef products and receive a free bag of M&M's with each purchase.

Is there a time limit for this promotion?

Yes, this promotion is only available for a limited time. The promo code must be used by the expiration date listed in the offer. So don't wait too long to take advantage of this sweet deal!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
colegrovet