• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Outlet Has Been Updated

In summary, the store has new items, but some of the items are from previous months. There are new items for the kitchen, but not many.
Nfldfran
Finally it has happened!!

Diane

I'm so happy for you all! Whatchya got good?? LOL

Woohoo! It's about darn time :D :D :D :D :D

(and just in time for sending Joy's newsletter out this weekend!) :D :D :D :D :D oh my goodness there's even a limit on here of how many 'images' we can include. I had MANY more smiles and it said it's a maximum of 10!! LMAO

pamperedlinda said:
I'm so happy for you all! Whatchya got good?? LOL

We've got

-the stainless serving fork or spoon - individual or a set
-striped S/A (some of my customers still want these - I however love the dots
- oil dipping set
- deep dish baker lid (travel one not stoneware)

and that's really about it that I see different. Maybe the blue tumbler set is different, I can't remember. Lots of the linens still, small caddy S/A set, julienne peeler, old pizza cutter, lemon zester, bread tube, pastry brush, serving tray etc.

I'm just SO excited it's finally different!!! I wish they would have eliminated the same ole linens for a month or two though..

the blue cups & ddb lid aren't new, but the wine set is new - I think they have the wrong picture though! lol
I don't see them changing everything, but it is nice to see some new things. I think I will pick up a few sets of the wine set - for my host appreciation night in September, dd baker lids, ss serving set too...

The U.S. site has WAY more stuff on their outlet, like cookware ect.

FINALLY! I'd stopped checking it after months and months of no changes! Thanks for the heads up! :)

Now everyone make sure to really push the outlet so maybe they will change it more often.**keeping fingers crossed**

1. What is the "Canadian Outlet Has Been Updated" sale?

The "Canadian Outlet Has Been Updated" sale is a special promotion where we offer discounted prices on select Pampered Chef products for our Canadian customers.

2. When does the "Canadian Outlet Has Been Updated" sale take place?

The "Canadian Outlet Has Been Updated" sale typically takes place twice a year, in the spring and fall. However, the exact dates may vary, so be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the "Canadian Outlet Has Been Updated" sale?

No, not all products are included in the "Canadian Outlet Has Been Updated" sale. Only select items will be discounted during this promotion. These products will be clearly marked with the "Canadian Outlet" label on our website.

4. Can I combine other offers or discounts with the "Canadian Outlet Has Been Updated" sale?

Unfortunately, the "Canadian Outlet Has Been Updated" sale cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you will still be able to earn Host Rewards or use any available coupons on non-sale items in your order.

5. How can I place an order during the "Canadian Outlet Has Been Updated" sale?

You can place an order during the "Canadian Outlet Has Been Updated" sale by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Please note that items in the Canadian Outlet are only available while supplies last, so we recommend making your purchase as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
peichef
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76