1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Canadian Outlet has been updated

1. Nfldfran

Nfldfran Member

Finally it has happened!!

Diane

Apr 24, 2009
  2. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

I'm so happy for you all! Whatchya got good?? LOL

Apr 24, 2009
  3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Woohoo! It's about darn time :D :D :D :D :D

(and just in time for sending Joy's newsletter out this weekend!) :D :D :D :D :D oh my goodness there's even a limit on here of how many 'images' we can include. I had MANY more smiles and it said it's a maximum of 10!! LMAO

Apr 24, 2009
  4. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

We've got

-the stainless serving fork or spoon - individual or a set
    -striped S/A (some of my customers still want these - I however love the dots
    - oil dipping set
    - deep dish baker lid (travel one not stoneware)

and that's really about it that I see different. Maybe the blue tumbler set is different, I can't remember. Lots of the linens still, small caddy S/A set, julienne peeler, old pizza cutter, lemon zester, bread tube, pastry brush, serving tray etc.

I'm just SO excited it's finally different!!! I wish they would have eliminated the same ole linens for a month or two though..

Apr 24, 2009
  5. ChefEsther

ChefEsther Member Gold Member

the blue cups & ddb lid aren't new, but the wine set is new - I think they have the wrong picture though! lol
    I don't see them changing everything, but it is nice to see some new things. I think I will pick up a few sets of the wine set - for my host appreciation night in September, dd baker lids, ss serving set too...

Apr 25, 2009
  6. Veevahchef

Veevahchef Director Silver Member

The U.S. site has WAY more stuff on their outlet, like cookware ect.

Apr 25, 2009
  7. Leth

Leth

FINALLY! I'd stopped checking it after months and months of no changes! Thanks for the heads up! :)

Apr 26, 2009
  8. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Now everyone make sure to really push the outlet so maybe they will change it more often.

**keeping fingers crossed**

Apr 26, 2009
Have something to add?