• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Outlet - Worth the Wait?

In summary, the Canadian outlet on the customer's preferred website does not seem to change very often, with the exception of the new striped rectangle platter. There are a few new items, but they are all relatively minor.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Does anyone know how often/when the Canadian outlet changes on our PWS? It feels like it's been the same stuff forever!

I think maybe once a month, it does seem to not change very often.

I think Ive seen the same items since March.. except for the new colors on the trivet. I sure hope they add something new , I've had a few customers ask me when it will be updated again

if memory serves me correctly, the last batch of products went on in mid-May. I think it's supposed to update every 4-6 weeks (is that in the Q&A on CC??) so we should see some new stuff soon, right!?!I've been checking daily, waiting for new stuff....

I'm really not happy with our outlet, I wish it was updated more often. Customers would come back to your website more often I think if they new that our outlet was always changing.

Not to mention I love to shop from it to :)

rennea said:
I'm really not happy with our outlet, I wish it was updated more often. Customers would come back to your website more often I think if they new that our outlet was always changing.

Not to mention I love to shop from it to :)

I am my own best outlet customer :) I just re-outfitted my dining room table with the reversible placemats, napkin rings & napkins (with matching towel set, of course) for under $100 for 10 place settings. Too bad I can only use the placemats right now, as the rest of the stuff is quite Autumn-ish.

When I see what's on the US outlet, I feel quite left out :( Why don't we get all the cool stuff they do -- with the exception of all the Red/White/Blue products!?!?

NEW STUFF IS ON THE OUTLET!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!okay, so only a few new things are there (striped rectangle platter), but still..... NEW STUFF :) :) :)

peichef said:
NEW STUFF IS ON THE OUTLET!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!

okay, so only a few new things are there (striped rectangle platter), but still..... NEW STUFF :) :) :)

Did you really have to tell me that the striped rectangle platter was on there?? Darn it...now I'll have to go and resist the temptation...;)

Sorry Marie France. (Well, not really THAT sorry.) LOL.Why resist the temptation. I think it's only $22 :) :) :) Besides, it's the only really good new thing on there. The rest is pretty boring. The old Slice n Serve, zester / scorer, spreaders, etc. Treat yourself to the striped platter. Personally, I was hoping for the whole entertaining set -- remember it? The stirped platter with the eggplant, mustard & cranberry small bowls. Ooh... I have the coloured small bowl set. I don't need the bowls -- I can create my own entertaining set. :) Forgive me. It takes very little to get me going :)

The thing is, I bought the 4 coloured bowls when they were going out of the last catalogue, so they would go GREAT with the platter! I may have to do that!! :) There's a few other things on there I like too....the small fluted pan, the fondue set....platter I would use though, I have to ask myself that question! :)

I think the platter is the only new thing on there isn't? Boy we really do want new stuff don't we :)

:cry: I wanted MORE new stuff!!!

stefani2 said:
:cry: I wanted MORE new stuff!!!

I know, I know (said in a soft, soothing voice -- like a mother to her unhappy child -lol).

But... at least we got something!?! Right!?! (Trying to be a glass half full type of gal) :)

It is a little disappointing after checking EVERY DAY (sometimes more than once, or 5 times) to only see a couple of new items. But it's better than nothing, I guess :) Right!?!? Are we all convinced yet??

I will have to refrain from checking the US outlet. That will just make me feel worse.

To cheer up, I'll have to order to striped platter. Love me some retail therapy :)

1. What is the Canadian Outlet?

The Canadian Outlet is a section on our Pampered Chef website that features exclusive new items available for purchase.

2. Are the items in the Canadian Outlet only available in Canada?

Yes, the items in the Canadian Outlet are only available for purchase in Canada.

3. How often are new items added to the Canadian Outlet?

New items are added to the Canadian Outlet every month.

4. Can I purchase items from the Canadian Outlet if I live outside of Canada?

Unfortunately, the items in the Canadian Outlet are only available for purchase in Canada and cannot be shipped internationally.

5. Are the items in the Canadian Outlet discounted?

Yes, the items in the Canadian Outlet are offered at a discounted price compared to their regular retail price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ksmedic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kcjodih