• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian CC Update: How Long Must We Wait?”

In summary, the Canadian CC update is expected to be released in the next few weeks. It will be available for all Canadian customers with no additional costs. The update will include new recipes, kitchen tools, and cooking techniques specific to Canadian cuisine and will also have improved functionality and user interface. Customers will receive a notification once the update is available and can also check the company's website and social media pages for updates.
rennea
Gold Member
How long is it going to take from HO to update the Canadian CC?? It's been so long...........I wish they would at least update the specials:(

Everything will be up on Monday, the 31st of July. :)

OMG way to long:D

Sept specialsDo you think that the Cdn september and october specials will be the same as in the states? NT stoneware for sept and knives for oct?

CrazyChef said:
Do you think that the Cdn september and october specials will be the same as in the states? NT stoneware for sept and knives for oct?
They were different last Sept.2005. I wish they would tell us it would be nice to let Sept. hosts know:rolleyes:

Marg said:
Everything will be up on Monday, the 31st of July. :)

I see you had the baby....CONGRATS!!!!

I could have sworn they usually have the September specials up by right after conferenece! It's driving me NUTS!!!

Ginger428 said:
I see you had the baby....CONGRATS!!!!

Thanks! Isaiah William Walker (we call him Walker) was born on May 22 - almost 3 weeks early, and weighed in at 7lbs 11oz. :)
He just has his two month check up and is already 13lbs14oz. :)

Marg said:
Thanks! Isaiah William Walker (we call him Walker) was born on May 22 - almost 3 weeks early, and weighed in at 7lbs 11oz. :)
He just has his two month check up and is already 13lbs14oz. :)

CONGRATS!!!!!
Nice size munchskin you've got there;)
Great to hear mom & baby are doing well!:D

1. How long do we have to wait for the Canadian CC update?

The Canadian CC update is expected to be released in the next few weeks. We are working diligently to ensure it is available as soon as possible.

2. Will the update be available for all Canadian customers?

Yes, the update will be available for all Canadian customers. We want to ensure that all of our customers have access to the latest features and improvements.

3. What changes can we expect in the Canadian CC update?

The Canadian CC update will include new recipes, kitchen tools, and cooking techniques specific to Canadian cuisine. It will also have improved functionality and user interface for a better cooking experience.

4. Will there be any additional costs for the Canadian CC update?

No, there will be no additional costs for the Canadian CC update. It will be available to all customers with a valid subscription to our services.

5. How will we know when the Canadian CC update is available?

We will send out a notification to all Canadian customers once the update is released. You can also check our website and social media pages for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
  • rennea