• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept, Oct and Nov Canadian Specials

,I think the Sept guest special is wrong - I haven't had a chance to go through the rest, but it does look just. The sept GS is the oven pad or trivet I thought... Also, I added the prices to the host specials in Sept - it is simpler for me to work off of one sheet... Thanks for posting this.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I "stole" a really nice specials document from our American friends and made it with the Canadian specials. I have a number of people who want to see the new catalogue, so I am attaching this with it, hoping that something will peak their interest and they decide to host a show. We'll see what happens!

Thanks to whoever posted this initially! :)

Attachments

• Sept Oct Dec 2008 Canadian Specials.doc
    587.5 KB · Views: 306
no, no no. you didn't "steal" it, you borrowed it

Well I borrowed it and now I am using it, great job thank you !!

okay, so I don't pretend to know what's going on with my computer but WHY are all the images overlapping when I open the document?

LOL! My pleasure! :)

Mr. Pampered Chef said:
Well I borrowed it and now I am using it, great job thank you !!

LOL! My pleasure! :)

peichef said:
okay, so I don't pretend to know what's going on with my computer but WHY are all the images overlapping when I open the document?

:confused: I have no idea! Maybe it's the way I have set them up. Can you move them back to where they belong?

when you go to page layout set it to web or normal, then they should go where they need to.

I only use a B & W printer. I made up one similar but with no pictures. Which do you think is better, WITH or WITHOUT, when it is B & W???? Pls be honest.

Marie-France, I think the Sept guest special is wrong - I haven't had a chance to go through the rest, but it does look just. The sept GS is the oven pad or trivet I thought... Also, I added the prices to the host specials in Sept - it is simpler for me to work off of one sheet... Thanks for posting this.Jenna, I like the pictures, but I also print mine out in B & W even though I have a colour printer. Otherwise it is too much writing on the page and most people won't even bother reading it.
Esther

Related to Sept, Oct and Nov Canadian Specials

What are the current specials for September, October, and November in Canada?

The current specials for these months include discounts on select products, bundle deals, and hostess rewards. You can check the full list of specials on our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How can I take advantage of the hostess rewards for these months?

To earn hostess rewards, you can host a Pampered Chef party and invite your friends and family to shop. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you can earn. You can also contact your consultant to learn more about our virtual party options.

Are there any special deals for first-time customers during these months?

Yes, we have a special offer for first-time customers during these months. You can get a free product with your first purchase of $75 or more. This offer is only available for new customers and can be redeemed through your consultant.

Can I use my consultant discount on the specials for these months?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on the current specials for these months. However, please note that the discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

Are there any limited-time products or offers during these months?

Yes, there are limited-time products and offers for these months. These products and offers are only available while supplies last, so make sure to check our website or contact your consultant to learn more and place your order before they're gone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam