• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Canadian Consultant Buy from US Outlet Store?

In summary, the Re: Us Outlet Store is a retail location at the Pampered Chef corporate headquarters in Addison, IL that sells discontinued or overstocked products at discounted prices. It is open to the public and offers a variety of Pampered Chef products, all of which are still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee.
stefani2
Can a Canadian Consultant purchase from an American Website? I want some of the Outlet items?

No, not unless you can get someone in the US to order the stuff and then send it to you.

I just checked your outlet and there are some things that say "For Consultants Only". Does that mean only CA consultants can buy those items?
If so, why would they make it so the customers could see it then?

And by the way - I love the darker Fall linens - nice!! Were those available in the US does anyone know?

hmmmm.........Why are our Outlet items different between Canada and the US? I want the US items and US Consultants want the Canadian Outlet items!!!...LOL.

redsoxgirl said:
I just checked your outlet and there are some things that say "For Consultants Only". Does that mean only CA consultants can buy those items?
If so, why would they make it so the customers could see it then?

And by the way - I love the darker Fall linens - nice!! Were those available in the US does anyone know?

I don't know why it says "for consultants only":confused: I think anybody in Canada can order them.

The Fall linens were available a couple of years ago in both Canada and the US.

don't knowhmmm....I am confused. I don't see where it says that on my PWS??!!

Those towels and runner are gone now Jenna.

1. What is the Re: Us Outlet Store?

The Re: Us Outlet Store is a retail location where Pampered Chef products that have been discontinued or are overstocked are sold at discounted prices.

2. Where is the Re: Us Outlet Store located?

The Re: Us Outlet Store is located at our corporate headquarters in Addison, IL.

3. Can anyone shop at the Re: Us Outlet Store?

Yes, the Re: Us Outlet Store is open to the public and anyone can shop there.

4. What types of products are sold at the Re: Us Outlet Store?

The Re: Us Outlet Store sells a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and bakeware.

5. Are the products at the Re: Us Outlet Store still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all products sold at the Re: Us Outlet Store are still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee, so you can shop with confidence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CookingwithCourtney
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76