• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering from Canada to the US: How to Make it Happen

In summary, when placing an order from Canada to the US, you will need to find a US-based retailer or online store that ships to Canada. Most retailers accept major credit cards for payment, but it's best to check with the specific retailer for alternative methods. There may be additional fees and taxes associated with international orders, and shipping time can vary from 5-15 business days. However, you can track your order using the provided tracking number and reach out to customer service for any concerns.
lockhartkitchen
I have a consultant on my team who has a Canadian friend who wants to order from her here in the US? I've never done this. Someone have an answer to this?

Last edited:
Cross-border sales are not allowed. Any sales through a US consultant must be shipped to a US (or territories, or military) address.

If she wants a Cdn consultant, I could use some more sales this month :)
I have several friends & family members who live in the US. It's frustrating not to be able to sell to them.

Charity,

I p-md you. Might be a nice exchange for both you and my consultant. She's been on fire this month. I was proud of her for thinking outside of the box.

Hello there! Yes, it is possible for your Canadian friend to order from your consultant here in the US. As a Pampered Chef consultant, we have the ability to ship products to Canada. Your consultant can assist your friend in placing the order and arranging for shipping to Canada. If you have any further questions or need help with the process, please don't hesitate to reach out to your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team. We are here to help make your friend's ordering experience a smooth and enjoyable one. Happy cooking!

1. How do I place an order from Canada to the US?

To place an order from Canada to the US, you will need to find a US-based retailer or online store that ships to Canada. You can then browse their products and add items to your cart, just like you would for a domestic order. When checking out, make sure to enter your Canadian shipping address and select the appropriate shipping method for international delivery.

2. What payment methods can I use when ordering from Canada to the US?

Most US-based retailers and online stores accept major credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, and American Express, for international orders. Some may also offer alternative payment methods, such as PayPal or bank transfers, but it's best to check with the specific retailer before placing your order.

3. Will I have to pay any additional fees or taxes when ordering from Canada to the US?

Yes, there may be additional fees and taxes associated with ordering from Canada to the US. These can include customs fees, duties, and taxes imposed by the US government or your home country. It's important to research and understand these potential costs before placing your order.

4. How long will it take for my order to arrive when ordering from Canada to the US?

The shipping time for orders from Canada to the US can vary depending on the retailer's location, the shipping method selected, and any potential delays at customs. Generally, it can take anywhere from 5-15 business days for your order to arrive. Some retailers may offer expedited shipping options for an additional cost.

5. Can I track my order when ordering from Canada to the US?

Yes, most retailers and online stores will provide a tracking number for your order when it ships. You can use this tracking number to monitor the progress of your package and see when it is expected to arrive. If you have any concerns about your order's status, you can also reach out to the retailer's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • KayPT
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • missyciccolella