• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you make a jello mold with a Silicone Crown Cake Pan?

In summary, a lady asked tonight if you could use it to make a jello mold? Yes she can. Who makes Jello molds in the year 2010.
christina78
A lady asked tonight if you could use it to make a jello mold?

Yes she can. Who makes Jello molds in the year 2010. Let the flaming begin.

Jello molds are still alive and well in the midwest.

raebates said:
Jello molds are still alive and well in the midwest.

Same here. In fact, I live in an area where molded jello is considered a salad.:yuck:

Utah is the CAPITAL of Jello molds! LOL!!! We put alllllll kinds of weird stuff in there! When they had the Olympics here in 2002 they had a pin that was green jello with carrots! LOL! :D

Jello as salad ... really? :) I like jello, but I haven't seen jello in a mold in years ... my mom always put fruit cocktail in it, but I like it plain ... :)

Jello salad is a burgh thing too:0

Same in Ohio.....jello with carrots & pineapple, jello in layers, jello with celery & walnuts...you name it - we add it to jello!!:blushing:

This has turned into such a funny thread!

I have a local cookbook - a neighboring town is called the "Salad Bowl City"...and the Chamber of Commerce had a Salad contest, and all of the entered recipes were made into a cookbook which was sold as a fundraiser.

One whole section of the cookbook (1/4th of the total book) is Molded Salads...aka - jello salads. :D

Of course.. No self repecting hometown cookbook could be without a jello salad section

Does anyone know where Jello originated? Well of course we do! Right in LeRoy, NY which is about 30 miles from me!! My husband used to love his mother's Jello with bananas...I make the "Jello Salad that Nobody Likes" every Thanksgiving!!!

I know this is off topic from the current discussion but I just wanted to point out that on the Use and Care card it tells you how to do jello molds out of the SCCP.

1. How do I properly clean the Silicone Crown Cake Pan?

To clean the Silicone Crown Cake Pan, simply wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the silicone material. The pan is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

2. Can I use the Silicone Crown Cake Pan in the oven?

Yes, the Silicone Crown Cake Pan is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and freezer. It can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for baking a variety of desserts and treats.

3. How do I prevent the cake from sticking to the pan?

To ensure your cake doesn't stick to the pan, we recommend greasing the pan with a light coating of cooking spray or butter before pouring in the batter. The non-stick silicone material also makes it easier to remove the cake from the pan once it has cooled.

4. Is the Silicone Crown Cake Pan BPA-free?

Yes, the Silicone Crown Cake Pan is made with BPA-free silicone material, ensuring that it is safe to use for cooking and baking. It is also food-grade and FDA-approved for added peace of mind.

5. Can I use metal utensils with the Silicone Crown Cake Pan?

No, we do not recommend using metal utensils with the Silicone Crown Cake Pan as they can scratch or damage the non-stick surface. Instead, opt for silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils to preserve the life of your pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • missyciccolella
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pcmissyfee
  • Products and Tips
Replies