• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Please Snap a Pic of the Discontinued Item List?

In summary, the CN has increased the prices of most of their products by 50 cents. There are also new items being released which have been redesigned.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
So I can get to work on a retiring items flyer & email?

I'm not sure when you'll get the special edition CN, but if you can grab a reasonably in-focus snapshot, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!
Joy

Same here, I would love to see it too

If I remember right, they did not hand out a SECN at NC last year, or if they did, not until the last day. Although, there was someone who went through the catalog to find everything.

There hasn't been one for the last few catalogs. Instead you have to find things yourself comparing catalogs.

And be wary of those early lists. The last few conferences or Spring Launches I went to, we thought for SURE that certain items were out, only to see them lurking.

Oh that's right - I forgot that they didn't hand them out anymore... don't know what I was thinking. Oh well - if y'all can wait, then I will :)

We don't know yet anyway!! I think new catalogs come out tomorrow.

wadesgirl said:
We don't know yet anyway!! I think new catalogs come out tomorrow.

Hmm... wonder if there's more to see? We didn't see a RUFTH item yet, and theme shows haven't been announced yet, right?

Nope, no Special Edition. CC only shows SS/10 and FW/10. The Marketing Guide was created after that and no list there either. I have one dated February 12, 2011 for the SS/11 selling season but have no idea where the info came from. I know where the list came from as my recruiter sent it to me but where it came from before that, it was probably someone's very hard work going through the catalog. I wish they would do it for us, quickly, as I used to sell a lot of the items being discontinued in that last month of the selling season.

pampered1224 said:
Nope, no Special Edition. CC only shows SS/10 and FW/10. The Marketing Guide was created after that and no list there either. I have one dated February 12, 2011 for the SS/11 selling season but have no idea where the info came from. I know where the list came from as my recruiter sent it to me but where it came from before that, it was probably someone's very hard work going through the catalog. I wish they would do it for us, quickly, as I used to sell a lot of the items being discontinued in that last month of the selling season.

They haven't gotten catalogs yet.

any news about these yet?

The only thing I saw Sheila post is that due to oil prices, there are a lot of price increases, most 50 cents. (Shipping going up a quarter two.) Some items are just too pricey to manufacture and are discontinued for that reason - namely, the caraffe, collander and bowl set, and cutting board with measuring cups.

surely the Rotary Grater has to be on that list :yuck:

Boy a lot of you want that to crash and burn doncha??? I like mine. Never had a problem with it. But to each his or her own of course. I must say though that a larger hand is better for using it I think. I figure most folks got the catty at lunch yesterday. Busy last night, getting home today and tomorrow so I bet we do not see anything until midweek. Luckily we will get ours by the 23rd and I can compose a list if need be. I always miss something though so...

Only things we know for sure that have been discontinued are the Carafe, the Colander and Bowl set, and the Cutting Board w/ Measuring Cups - they were all discontinued because of price increases. Nothing else that I know of, and didn't get a discontinued list.

Even the Seasonal Christmas dishes from last year are back again for this season.

60 price increases, and shipping increased to $4.75.

Here's the list. I stayed up until 1Am last night getting the raw info so there may be a error or two, but I double checked it.

Last edited:
That's a really short list compared to all the new stuff we got. And I'm happy to see that we don't have a ton of stuff listed as "new" that has simply been redesigned. Did the price of catalogs go up?

Here's what Jane's doc says for those of you that can't open it for whatever reason. Thanks Jane! -- I'm surprised about the Weekday dinners done cards, we just got those a few seasons ago and they are only partially replaced by the DCB cookbook.1024 Collapsible Strainer $5.50
1028 Cutting Board w/Measuring Cups $33.00
Specialty Cutting Tools
1087 Ultimate Mandoline $61.00
1269 Finger Guard $5.00
Simple Additions
1935 Large Square Bowl $39.00
1954 Rectangle Stand $31.50
1977 Dots Coffee & More Cups $20.00
2022 Rectangle Platter $23.00
2078 Dots Bowl Trio $20.00
Entertaining
2291 Carafe $64.00
Gift Giving
2944 RUFTH 2010 Trivet $13.00
2366 Great Grilling! Set $20.00
2374 Sauce It Up Set $35.00
2381 1-2-3 Dip Set $18.50
Outdoor
2711 BBQ Basting Brush $18.00
Kitchenware
29888 Striped Kitchen Towel Set $14.50
Cookbooks
2443 Weekday Dinners - Done Cards $6.50
2446 More Weekday Dinners - Done $6.50
1932 Season Best S/S 2011 $1.00

Last edited:
BBQ Basting Brush? Really? Didn't they just introduce that last season?

NooraK said:
BBQ Basting Brush? Really? Didn't they just introduce that last season?

Probably the red and clear one that holds the sauce in the bottle?

jcsmilez said:
Probably the red and clear one that holds the sauce in the bottle?

No, that would be the BBQ Basting Bottle. The item number listed is for the brush.

Oh, hmm. I'm stumped then.

Nope, it's the long handled brush with the newly redesigned red bristles (SS 2010) that you can remove from the handle and run the head thru the dishwasher. I'm hoping to maybe see a different version without the removable head in the spring. My husband was baffled by that one. He is the man who hates silicone brushes and loved that design. Though the head will loosen over time and you have to be a bit careful with it.

The weekday dinners recipe set 1 and 2 are still in the catalog and are NOT bring discontinued. And the plastic colendars are bring discontinued
e

We just got the basting brush and love it. Funny through I haven't been able to get the head off yet... :)

The Dots coffee and more and bowl trio? Good thing this month is my new consultant KE month - I'll have to order now!!

Malinda Klein said:
The weekday dinners recipe set 1 and 2 are still in the catalog and are NOT bring discontinued.

Yay! I love those collections! Now, to tell Joy so she can update her beautiful flyer....

working on it...

PampChefJoy said:
working on it...

Joy, has anyone told you how amazing you are lately?

The BBQ Basting Brush is the red silicone with black handle. Love it! Weird they removed it! Cost maybe? And yes, I think it came out in SS10. The other is the BBQ Basting Bottle. Which I think is useless. MY AS WELL! THANKS SO MUCH JOY!

Malinda Klein said:
The weekday dinners recipe set 1 and 2 are still in the catalog and are NOT bring discontinued.

And the plastic colendars are bring discontinued
e

Thanks Malinda for noting my error. That's what happens when you get to the end of a job at 1 AM... I tried to be careful, but...

SA rectangle platter? love that thing. perfect size for so many things. I don't sell a lot of them but I buy them to give as gifts to friends and family. Oh well. Perfect for dessert, asparagus spears, so many things...

Thanks, Jane!

thanks, Joy too. I provided the raw data, most of which was correct, and she made the pretty flyer

Related to Can Someone Please Snap a Pic of the Discontinued Item List?

1. What is the purpose of the retiring items flyer and email?

The retiring items flyer and email are used to inform customers about products that will no longer be available for purchase from Pampered Chef. This allows them to purchase any items they may want before they are no longer available.

2. How often are retiring items released?

Retiring items are typically released once a year, usually in the fall. However, there may be occasional releases throughout the year depending on product availability.

3. Will the retiring items be available for purchase on the website?

Yes, retiring items will be available for purchase on the website until they sell out. After that, they will no longer be available.

4. Can I still order a retiring item after it sells out on the website?

No, once a retiring item sells out, it will no longer be available for purchase.

5. Can I get a special edition Catalog Navigator for the retiring items?

We cannot guarantee when or if a special edition Catalog Navigator will be available for the retiring items. However, if a customer is able to provide a clear and focused snapshot of the items, it may be possible to create a special edition CN for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
  • mistygillette
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies