• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whisteltree Service Being Discontinued

just let me know!Hi Amanda,If you do need to log in, I'll be happy to send you my sign in...just let me know!
esavvymom
Staff member
FYI...someone else posted about this in another thread. Thought I'd make it a thread of it's own- just so you see it. :)

http://www.whistletree.com/disconnect/

Whistletree Hosts and Customers,

It is with a heavy heart that we announce Whistletree will be discontinuing our conferencing service. The last day that we will be able to provide conferencing is Monday, May 17, 2010.

As many of you are aware, free conferencing services, like ours and others, have become targets in the US for long distance carriers. This has resulted in an increase in connection issues. We addressed these issues by creating and offering a number of customized services. Unfortunately, the issues we are encountering have progressively become an uphill battle. We have been working until the final hour to find a way to continue offering our conferencing service; but sadly it is clear we have no other option, but to close.

We realize that this decision will create a considerable inconvenience for many of you. For this we are extremely sorry. Many of you have recordings on our service that you and your businesses depend on. Ed has created a way for you to easily download your recordings. Simply click on this link, http://www.whistletree.com/disconnect/, enter your Whistletree login information and all of your recordings will be there for you to easily download.

Here are important dates to know. Keep in mind, the website and conferencing service will run as normal through midnight on May 17, 2010.

* Friday, May 14 - Begin downloading recordings using this link: http://www.whistletree.com/disconnect
* Monday, May 17 - Conferencing ends at midnight CST
* Monday, May 24 - Last day to download recordings using this link: http://www.whistletree.com/disconnect

On a personal note, we have loved getting to know you, and being a part of your lives and businesses. We are so appreciative of your loyalty and support. We are extremely grateful to have been a part of this journey with you, and we are saddened to say good bye.

If you have questions, please email them to us at [email protected].

Kindly,

Whistletree Management

There are a large number of great training audios available on Whistletree (if you have an account). Not sure if you'd still be able to create an account with them now or not. But just giving you notice so you can grab whatever ones you might still need to get.

This thread has a large list in there (especially the last page of the thread)-
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/what-other-audio-files-59786/

Thanks for posting. I had some calls saved in my inbox that I have not listened to yet. Time to download them and save them.

I wasn't able to find a way to download them. Only the host of the call has that ability. Was sad to learn that. =(

Laurie,
If you have the web link you should be able to go in and download the call below the call is an itunes button and a download button. The calls are there until May 24th to download.

What is everyone going to use instead?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I wasn't able to find a way to download them. Only the host of the call has that ability. Was sad to learn that. =(

Yeah...I went in yesterday and downloaded a BUNCH of them that were posted in the Audio Sticky. I just clicked on the Whistetree link to go to that call's page (I have an account, so had to log in)...then I just clicked on "download" right below the call details. Had no trouble. And I'm not linked to those hosts in anyway either.

Wow... thanks for the heads up! 6 days to download and save all those calls... good to know!

Wow, I just downloaded a bunch off that list in the other thread a few days ago. Good thing I did, because I probably wouldn't get around to it before that deadline.

esavvymom said:
Yeah...I went in yesterday and downloaded a BUNCH of them that were posted in the Audio Sticky. I just clicked on the Whistetree link to go to that call's page (I have an account, so had to log in)...then I just clicked on "download" right below the call details. Had no trouble. And I'm not linked to those hosts in anyway either.

Thanks Bobbi!

Off to download like a fiend! :rolleyes:

I wish I could get these to download. I don't have an account and so there's a bunch listed in that other thread that I can't get. :( Is there any way to work around it?

Hi Amanda,

I didn't have to log in. Just click on the weblink, and right beneath is the option to download.

If you do need to log in, I'll be happy to send you my sign in info.

I was able to download two of Tammy McDonald's classes. But the whole bunch that were listed by Nancy Aloway in her post, seem to require a login.

1. Why is the Whistletree service being discontinued?

The Whistletree service is being discontinued due to a shift in our company's focus and resources. We are constantly evaluating our products and services to ensure we are meeting the needs and demands of our customers.

2. Will I still be able to access my Whistletree account?

Yes, you will still have access to your Whistletree account until the discontinuation date. We recommend downloading and saving any important information or documents before then.

3. Can I transfer my Whistletree account to another person or company?

Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer Whistletree accounts to another person or company. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Will there be a replacement service for Whistletree?

At this time, there are no plans for a replacement service for Whistletree. However, we are always looking for new ways to improve and evolve our products and services to better serve our customers.

5. Can I get a refund for my unused Whistletree subscription?

We apologize, but we are unable to offer refunds for unused Whistletree subscriptions. However, we will ensure that you have access to your account until the discontinuation date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991