• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can my Husband Sign Up for PC Under a Different Address?

In summary, Pampered Chef welcomes anyone who is interested in becoming a consultant, regardless of gender. As a consultant, your husband will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community of like-minded individuals. No prior experience is necessary, as we provide all the training and resources for success. The cost of becoming a consultant varies depending on the starter kit chosen, ranging from $99 to $159. And yes, your husband can still hold a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant, as the business can be run on a flexible schedule.
micocina
Gold Member
I know that only one person per address is allowed to sign up with PC, but can hubby sign up under someone else and use different address?

The Recipe for Success states, "Consultants are not allowed to recruit members of their household who live at the same address." So......your husband can sign up using his address, but he cannot sign under you. He will have to sign under someone else.

Hope that helps,

Why doesn't he just sell it in your name for these reasons-
1) it'll be harder for you both to earn trips and if you earn a trip and he doesn't than you can't take him on the trip.

2) with two of you selling, you'll get to the $15,000 mark sooner so that means a raise.

3) also with two of you selling then it'll be easier to earn free products b/c you'll have double the sales

Just my 2 cents...

Where are the dex's when we need them. They are a husband and wife team and could probably give you ideas on how to do this kind of partnership.

tlennhoff said:
Where are the dex's when we need them. They are a husband and wife team and could probably give you ideas on how to do this kind of partnership.
Only one of them is the "official" consultant.

As far as a spouse signing: There can be more than one consultant at the same address they just can not be recruited by someone living at their own address but you would not want to do that for the very reasons that Tiffany gave!

Got it. Thanks Ladies!

Related to Can my Husband Sign Up for PC Under a Different Address?

1. Can my husband join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef welcomes anyone who is interested in becoming a consultant, regardless of gender.

2. What are the benefits of my husband signing up as a consultant?

As a consultant, your husband will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community of like-minded individuals.

3. Does my husband need any prior experience in cooking or sales to become a consultant?

No, prior experience is not necessary. We provide all the training and resources your husband needs to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How much does it cost for my husband to sign up as a consultant?

The cost of becoming a consultant varies depending on the starter kit your husband chooses. Starter kits range from $99 to $159 and include everything your husband needs to get started as a consultant.

5. Can my husband still hold a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, many of our consultants have full-time jobs and still successfully run their Pampered Chef businesses on the side. The beauty of being a consultant is that you can work as much or as little as you want, on your own schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMary412
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
Replies