• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use Pillsbury Dough in My Cookie Press? Answers Here!

In summary, Pillsbury cookie dough is a versatile dough that can be used in a cookie press without any adjustments. It comes in a variety of flavors and does not require chilling before use, although refrigerating it for 30 minutes can help if the dough is too soft.
momoftwins
I just got the cookie press right before Christmas and made fudge in it. Anyway, can you use the Pillsbury sugar cookie dough in it????? Thanks in advance.

I have never done it but I don't see why not. You could always just put a little bit in and see what happens...

Leave it out a room temp a bit...maybe an hour... that is it... also have used Betty Crocker cookie mix...I think it tastes better than the refrigerated kind.

thanks Gillian and pcleah!!!!! You guys rock! I will be trying that maybe later this afternoon!

The receipeFor the spritz cookies that comes with the press works awesome.

I have used it. It worked pretty good. A little softer maybe than some doughs. I put mine in the microwave for a few seconds to bring it to room tempature quickly.

The Easy Peanut Butter Presses from All The Best are really good and almost fool-proof.

1 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
Mix. Press. Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes.

Hi there! Congratulations on getting a cookie press, it's such a fun and useful tool for baking. As for your question, yes, you can definitely use Pillsbury sugar cookie dough in your cookie press. It's actually a popular choice among many Pampered Chef consultants and customers. The dough is easy to work with and produces great results in the cookie press. Happy baking!

1. Can I use Pillsbury dough in my cookie press?

Yes, you can use Pillsbury cookie dough in your cookie press. It is a versatile dough that can be used in a variety of baking methods, including using a cookie press.

2. Will the Pillsbury dough work well in a cookie press?

Yes, Pillsbury cookie dough is designed to work well in a cookie press. It has the perfect consistency and texture to easily pass through the press and create beautifully shaped cookies.

3. Do I need to make any adjustments to the Pillsbury dough for it to work in a cookie press?

No, there is no need to make any adjustments to the Pillsbury dough. It is ready to use straight out of the package and will work perfectly in a cookie press without any modifications.

4. Can I use any flavor of Pillsbury cookie dough in my cookie press?

Yes, you can use any flavor of Pillsbury cookie dough in your cookie press. They have a wide variety of flavors to choose from, including chocolate chip, sugar, and gingerbread.

5. Is it necessary to chill the Pillsbury dough before using it in a cookie press?

It is not necessary to chill the Pillsbury dough before using it in a cookie press. However, if the dough is too soft to hold its shape, you can refrigerate it for 30 minutes before using it in the cookie press.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Janice Hirst
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Trish in Texas
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • Chef Bobby