• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Submit January Orders in February for Free Gifts?

ie: if you have 2 Jan shows that were submitted on Feb 5th, and one was submitted on Jan 20th and one was submitted on Feb 5th, only the Feb 5th submission will count for the consultant special.
kisrae
Gold Member
:confused: :confused: I had a host who I couldn't get ahold of until today. she droped of her orders and said that all the guest want the free gifts for Jan. I'm was a little upset and said i would get back toher later.
I have placed all the orders in PP and dated it for jan. My question is, when i transmit it will it take my order even if it is past the 5th?
I have never had a show that went past the month that I held it in.
Help

Interesting - don't have an answer for that long, but waiting to hear...

You have until the last day of the following month for the guest / host special but it will not count toward double points/

Ah, because it "occurred" in January, not February correct?

Thanks. I was hoping the host would change it to Feb because of the dpoints.
Thanks for the help.

Be sure that when you submit it, that when you have the drop-down on which month you are submitting it for, that you correct it to show JAN,
if in fact you have several guests who have purchased over $60 and want
the FREE kitchen tool, and a Hostess who wants a piece of the Open Stock Cookware. That drop-down comes just before you push the transmit buttons, I believe.

That drop-down is only used for the Monthly Sales Diary report in PP. I looked that up in the help in PP just recently since I was submitting a couple of Jan shows in Feb myself.

No, there is a drop down right before you submit where it tells you how much is going on pc debit. you can choose what month you are submitting for.

The submitting month is the month you are submitting it in. The show date determines what month the specials are. Since it is now February, you want the submitting month to be February, because if you put January, you will not be able to see it when you print your monthly report for February. Your commission comes as though it was a February show because you submitted it in February.

Shawnna said:
Your commission comes as though it was a February show because you submitted it in February.

It still doesn't count as double points right?

No it doesn't count as double points but it counts towards your commission level for February that's why you want it to show submitted for the month of February on the drop down screen. Not that it would change your commission but it would change your records of it. PC will pay commission on whenever it was submitted regardless of what dropdown month you choose but it's nice to have an accurate record when you look at your monthly sales diary.

trps said:
You have until the last day of the following month for the guest / host special but it will not count toward double points/

The "submit by the 5th" thing is confusing alot of people :eek: It only applies to earning certain consultant incentives...ie: submit 2 Jan shows by Feb 5th and earn the cookware bags, submit Feb shows by Mar 5th and get double points.

If you go past that date, you do have until the end of the following month to submit the show, it just doesn't count towards the consultant special.

PLEASE be careful about wanting to change show dates to the month submitted. For example: a Jan cooking show doesn't close until Feb and you want to change the date to have it count as a "double points" show. Not only does it mess up the host/guest specials but it is against PC policy. The exception (IMO) would be a catalog show. If someone starts a catalog show for me in one month and at the end of the month I realize they aren't going to close by month end, I have (at times) told them about the next month's special and let them decide.

That drop down to say what month you want it "submitted for" is for your personal records only. You tell it to put the show the monthly diary screen on the month you want. If you want your records to show the month it actually held the shows then say January but most of us use it to compare our commission checks to our records and would say February even though the show is January. But as has already been stated, you do have to remember to look at the requirements for individual promotions to see which of your sales count for a particular promotion.

What is a "Jan Show in Feb Help!" event?

A "Jan Show in Feb Help!" event is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in which hosts can earn extra rewards and bonuses for hosting a party in the month of February.

How do I qualify for the "Jan Show in Feb Help!" promotion?

To qualify for the "Jan Show in Feb Help!" promotion, you must book and hold a party in February with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least four buying guests in attendance.

What are the rewards and bonuses for hosting a "Jan Show in Feb Help!" event?

The rewards and bonuses for hosting a "Jan Show in Feb Help!" event include an additional $25 in free products for every $200 in party sales, a free exclusive product for every buying guest, and the opportunity to earn a free host-exclusive product bundle.

Can I still earn regular host rewards for hosting a "Jan Show in Feb Help!" event?

Yes, you can still earn regular host rewards for hosting a "Jan Show in Feb Help!" event. In addition to the "Jan Show in Feb Help!" rewards and bonuses, you will also receive the standard host rewards based on your party sales.

How can I book a "Jan Show in Feb Help!" event?

To book a "Jan Show in Feb Help!" event, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will be able to help you schedule and plan your party to take advantage of this special promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebbieSAChef