• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Place an April Order for a Salad Spinner?

May 1.In summary, the conversation is discussing the timing and process of submitting orders for the month of May. The speaker is considering submitting an April show on May 1, but is unsure if the salad spinner can be ordered at that time. The other person suggests combining all pre-orders into one big HWC fundraiser show or doing a mystery host show. They also mention the possibility of putting the host's name in as a booking for the show. The conversation ends with the clarification that the orders can be entered into PP now, but cannot be submitted until May 1.
NMmommy
I probably can't now that I think about it. If I submit an April show on May 1 can the salad spinner be ordered?

Not as I understand it -- you'd have to date the show May 1 (and get the May guest specials.

No not untill May 1 ,
if it is an April show the order numbers will not even go in . I have been taking orders for the HWC products and the Mid season product throught out my april shows and telling the guests that I will put it in as an individual order as soon as May 1 I need the sales for TPC so thats why I am pre ordering those now

Doreen,

You can enter the May individual orders now (I just checked and it worked fine -- dated May 1 and let me put the HWC items on the order (listed under Guest Specials).

Why not combine all your pre-orders into one big HWC Fundraiser show -- or do a mystery host show (presuming that you will have $150 in sales).

I am combining all of the orders on one big show for a fundraiser , I do that every year . I did not know that you can submit a show for may if its still april . If you did that will they ship the product like normal or will they hold them till May 1. I have never submited a show before did you talk to HO is that ok ?

you would still have to wait till may 1st to submit the orders

Great a screwed up then. UGH UGH! I was not feeling well at all. People wanted to order the spinner. It is a $100 towards my host's total. I changelled her to beat my best show and she is going to! She wanted some extra time and I gave it to her. I thought if I closed it in May I would be okay. Once I got home and could think clearly (bad headache) I realized I could not.

Thats ok if you already have 100.00 for the 2 spinners then have her get another 50.00 in oderes and put it in as a Caddy show , Now she can also get the May Host special too that will be a great way for her to get orders on the HWC products she also has time cause you can submit it May 1 .
Another thing you can do is put her name in as a booking for that Caddy show you are going to do for her and then she can get both Host specials.

chef131doreen said:
I am combining all of the orders on one big show for a fundraiser , I do that every year . I did not know that you can submit a show for may if its still april . If you did that will they ship the product like normal or will they hold them till May 1. I have never submited a show before did you talk to HO is that ok ?

No, you can't SUBMIT it, but you can ENTER it into PP (rather than having them pile up offline)

1. Can I still place an April order for a salad spinner?

Yes, you can still place an April order for a salad spinner. Our April catalog is still valid until the end of the month, so you have plenty of time to order.

2. Will my order arrive by the end of April?

Orders typically take 7-10 business days to process and ship. Depending on your location, it may take an additional 1-5 days for delivery. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery.

3. Can I get expedited shipping for my order?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping at this time. All orders are shipped via standard ground shipping.

4. Is the salad spinner in stock?

Our inventory is constantly changing, but we make every effort to keep our popular items, such as the salad spinner, in stock. If an item is out of stock, it will be noted on the product page. You can also contact us to check for availability.

5. Can I place an order for a salad spinner as a gift?

Yes, you can place an order for a salad spinner as a gift. During the checkout process, you will have the option to enter a different shipping address and add a gift message. We also offer gift wrapping for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies
Views
GinaG623
  • elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies