• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing April Postcard - What to Do?

I got my April postcard last week. I had emailed HO and got the resent card too...so now I have 2 April cards. :) But I at least have my 3 cards.I have 2 April ones too now. They actually came a day apart. It's hard to believe that the April ones were running that late. Oh well, we have our cards now. I'm still glad I contacted them.
KaryCam
Gold Member
I'm saving my postcards like they mentioned so that I can turn them in for something.
My problem is that I never received my April one and I just got my May one today.
Yes, I was bad and didn't turn my show in until April 30 and my May show went in May 8. I would have figured that my April postcard would have come before my May one.
Any idea what I should do or who to contact?
Thanks

I did get my April postcard - at the exact same time I received my March postcard! If it doesn't come this weekend, call HO on Monday.

Call the Solution Center and they'll connect you with the right department.

I just got my April postcard and I submitted on the 30th as well

Thanks all! I'll see what the weekend brings.

No postcard for me ... frankly, I'd rather have the May CN and it hasn't shown up either!

I'm glad you mentioned this. I was wondering about it too! I got my May card already, but not my April (my one and only show was submitted April 30th also).I'll keep an eye out for it in the next few days and then call if I don't have it by mid/end of next week. I'll be out of town the 22nd (going to Disney!! WAHOO!!)

I got my april one, but haven't gotten my May one yet. I submitted earlythe first week. maybe i'll call.

I too haven't received my April card nor the May CN.

Have you any of you gotten your cards yet this week for April? I'm still waiting...just curious if more of you are seeing them (that submitted the END of the month especially) yet or not before I call.

I received my April postcard, however, I had a show submit on the 1st.

I ended up emailing Solution Center and asked. Someone replied that they requested an April postcard be sent to me. Hopefully...that does the trick.

no, I never got mine.
I have e-mailed the Solution Center. We'll see what they say.

Glad to hear I'm not alone! :)

heard from the home office yesterday and they are sending out my April postcard.
Yeah, now I have my 3 for conference- March, April, May

I received my April postcard, but now I can't find my March postcard :cry: (I'm sure I got it). I haven't submit a May show yet, but I am submitting two shows before the end of the month. Now I need to make sure my two June shows get held so I can have April, May and June postcards.

What do you think about calling HO and ask them to resend my March porstcard?:confused:

I got my April postcard last week. I had emailed HO and got the resent card too...so now I have 2 April cards. :) But I at least have my 3 cards.

esavvymom said:
I got my April postcard last week. I had emailed HO and got the resent card too...so now I have 2 April cards. :) But I at least have my 3 cards.

I have 2 April ones too now. They actually came a day apart. It's hard to believe that the April ones were running that late. Oh well, we have our cards now. I'm still glad I contacted them.

1. What should I do if I did not receive my April postcard from Pampered Chef?

If you did not receive your April postcard, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be able to assist you in getting a replacement postcard.

2. How long does it typically take for the April postcards to arrive?

The April postcards are typically mailed out in the first week of the month and should arrive within 7-10 business days. If you have not received your postcard after this time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I still redeem my April postcard if it has already expired?

Unfortunately, postcards that have expired cannot be redeemed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please make sure to use your postcard before the expiration date to take advantage of the special offers!

4. Can I use my April postcard online or only at a Pampered Chef party?

Most postcards can be used both online and at a Pampered Chef party. However, it's best to check the terms and conditions on the postcard to see if there are any restrictions. If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service team.

5. Do I need to keep the April postcard to redeem the offer?

Yes, you will need to present the April postcard when redeeming the offer. We recommend keeping the postcard in a safe place until you are ready to use it. If you have misplaced your postcard, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
Kerrisherwood
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy