• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I still earn commission if my host's order doesn't reach $150?

In summary, the purpose of a "Closing a Show" question is to encourage guests to make a purchase or book a future party at the end of a Pampered Chef show. Some examples of these questions include asking guests if they would like to order products, host their own party, or join as a consultant. These questions should be asked at the end of the show, after all products have been demonstrated. They benefit the host by potentially earning them free or discounted products and supporting their friend or family member. If a guest declines a "Closing a Show" question, it is important to respect their decision and offer them a catalog for future consideration.
clewisrae
I have not closed my first show yet. My host is going to close this afternoon. She needed to pick up some outside orders. My question is...Is it true that when you do your hosts order we don't make anything off their order? In commishionable sales?:confused:

Casey Lewis

You don't make anything off of the 60% & 1/2 off items, but you DO off of other things that they purchase... :)

We earn commission on the discounted portion of the host order, but NOT the half price, free or monthly bonus items. It's outlined in the policies document (page 7).

Great thanks. Because someone was telling me I have to put there extra items they buy under someone else's name and it just sounded so confusing.

maybe they were referring to getting to the $150 in GUEST sales to constitute a show... ?

What is the purpose of a "Closing a Show" question?

The purpose of a "Closing a Show" question is to encourage guests to make a purchase or book a future party at the end of a Pampered Chef show. It helps to wrap up the event and solidify any potential sales or bookings.

What are some examples of "Closing a Show" questions?

Some examples of "Closing a Show" questions include asking guests if they would like to order any of the products they saw during the show, if they would like to host their own party to earn free products, or if they would like to join the Pampered Chef team as a consultant.

When should "Closing a Show" questions be asked?

"Closing a Show" questions should be asked at the end of a Pampered Chef show, after all the products have been demonstrated and the guests have had a chance to see everything that is offered. It should be the last part of the presentation before finalizing any sales or bookings.

How do "Closing a Show" questions benefit the host?

"Closing a Show" questions benefit the host by potentially earning them free or discounted products based on the sales and bookings made at their party. It also helps to support their friend or family member who is hosting the show.

What should I do if a guest declines a "Closing a Show" question?

If a guest declines a "Closing a Show" question, it is important to respect their decision and not pressure them. You can offer them a catalog and encourage them to reach out if they change their mind in the future. It is also helpful to thank them for attending the show and showing interest in the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Optimist78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • TheNewMrsRue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies