• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Send an Email Invitation for My Online Book Party?

In summary, to create an email for your online book party, log into your Pampered Chef account, go to the "My Bookings" tab, select your online book party, and click on the "Email Guests" button. You can customize the email by clicking on the "Edit" button in the email template. The email can be sent to up to 100 guests and you can track who has opened it by clicking on the "View" button in the "My Bookings" tab. To send a reminder email, go to your "My Bookings" tab, select your online book party, and click on the "Email Guests" button, and select the option to send a reminder email.
momabear8
I have a catalog party and the lady would like to include an "online ordering" option and email to send to her far away family/friends... does anyone have a good email to send to those family/friends to let them know there is a party and they are "invited"

Thank you
Theresa

wow... can't believe no one had an answer... to bad she wants to close in 2 days and I was hoping this is what tould help me pull out of the "inactive status"... Guess I will try to rig something myself.

Do you have a personal website? Set her up with a catalog show online, and it includes the link to her page of your personal website.

Robin

I too would just use the E-Vite that comes with your PWS. Very simple, I encourage all my hostesses to use it. Usually get an extra $100- $150 in orders each show this way/

I'm assuming you don't have a website - here is what the email looks like:

You're Invited to a Pampered Chef Catalog Show!

I'm having a Pampered Chef®
Catalog Show and knew you
wouldn't want to miss out!

You can browse the online
catalog and make purchases
from the comfort of your own
home! Ask me about the Guest
Special, too! Their high-quality
products are so innovative,
they'll help you put more love
and less labor into cooking and entertaining.

Please place your order before
the due date on the right.

View our products and place your order HERE (link to website)

Your Pampered Chef® Consultant (or Host Name)
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

The additional issue is that if you don't have a PWS, people can't order online as part of a show.

1. How do I create an email for my online book party?

To create an email for your online book party, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Bookings" tab. From there, select your online book party and click on the "Email Guests" button. This will bring up a pre-written email that you can edit and send to your guests.

2. Can I customize the email for my online book party?

Yes, you can customize the email for your online book party by clicking on the "Edit" button in the email template. This will allow you to add your own personal message and include any important details or special offers for your guests.

3. How many guests can I send the email to?

You can send the email for your online book party to up to 100 guests. If you have more than 100 guests, you can send the email in batches or contact our customer service for assistance.

4. Can I track who has opened the email for my online book party?

Yes, you can track who has opened the email for your online book party by clicking on the "View" button next to the email in your "My Bookings" tab. This will show you a list of guests who have opened the email and their responses to your invitation.

5. How do I send a reminder email for my online book party?

To send a reminder email for your online book party, go to your "My Bookings" tab and select your online book party. From there, click on the "Email Guests" button and select the option to send a reminder email. You can also customize the reminder email just like the initial invitation email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer Donoho
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd