• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website Address in Email for Online Catalog Show?

In summary, to access the online catalog for your Pampered Chef show, click on the link provided in the email from your consultant. You can share the website address with others by copying and pasting the link or posting it on social media. Your consultant will receive credit for any purchases made through the website address. The website address is only valid for the duration of your show, after which you will need to contact your consultant directly for orders. There is no limit to how many times you can use the website address to shop from your show.
MomToEli
I am designing an email that one of my sisters in another state can send to her friends to promote her online catalog show. Am I allowed to put my website address in the email?

Of course!

But even better, why don't you set up her show on your PWS, give her the host password, and then have her log in and send the e-invites from your site? Much easier and more pleasing to the eye.

Are they already designed? I'll send one to myself and see what they look like. Might be just the ticket!

Thanks!

The nice thing about the invitations from PWS is that they include a link with the host's name embedded, so the guests don't need to type it.

Yeah, I would definately use the website :)

1. How do I access the online catalog for my Pampered Chef show?

To access the online catalog for your Pampered Chef show, simply click on the link provided in the email from your consultant. This will direct you to the catalog page where you can browse and shop for products.

2. Can I share the website address with others?

Yes, you can share the website address with anyone you want. Simply copy and paste the link from the email into a message or post on social media to invite others to shop from your show.

3. Will my consultant receive credit for my online purchases?

Yes, your consultant will receive credit for any purchases made through the online catalog using the website address provided in the email. This helps support their business and allows them to continue providing great products and services.

4. Can I use the website address to place orders after my show has ended?

Unfortunately, the website address is only valid for the duration of your show. After the show has ended, you will need to contact your consultant directly to place any orders.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the website address?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use the website address to shop from your show. Feel free to visit the online catalog as many times as you want and place multiple orders if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trudie32
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kate0831
  • TJMagoo