• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Sell My Unused Garlic Press?

In summary, if the garlic press is still under warranty, the seller can print the customer a copy of the receipt. The buyer can also gift the garlic press.
Home4Yahweh
Are we allowed to sell items that we have that are brand new (as in never used)? I have two garlic presses...one of them I haven't used....and a lady in town wants to buy a garlic press. Can I sell her mine?? And if I can, how does that work in regards to returns and stuff should she have any problems with it?

Home4Yahweh said:
Are we allowed to sell items that we have that are brand new (as in never used)? I have two garlic presses...one of them I haven't used....and a lady in town wants to buy a garlic press. Can I sell her mine?? And if I can, how does that work in regards to returns and stuff should she have any problems with it?
It would be with NO Guarantee unless she has an order form attached to a show-connected through Pampered Partner.

It would be with NO Guarantee unless she has an order form attached to a show-connected through Pampered Partner.

How would you do that?

garlic pressI would offer it as a gift if she hosted a show or did a catalog show or something like that. Then she could get what she wanted right away as a gift rather than her buying it. ?? As for the guarantee, if yours is still under warranty, then you could print her off a copy of your receipt should there ever be a problem.

caritok said:
I would offer it as a gift if she hosted a show or did a catalog show or something like that. Then she could get what she wanted right away as a gift rather than her buying it. ?? As for the guarantee, if yours is still under warranty, then you could print her off a copy of your receipt should there ever be a problem.
Personally I wouldn't SELL it to her. I like the idea of GIVE it Free as a Gift for hosting. That way you get a return customer:) and keep your integrity with PC and can Honor the warranty/Guarantee hth

We can sell our products to anyone we want (except on eBay and other such places) but we can NOT sell them for more than we paid for them and the guarantee is NOT transferrable.

That was my understanding of the rules, too, Beth.Like the others, I've given that type of thing as a gift. My customers a generally VERY loyal. You may be making a life-long connection.

People LOVE free stuff...especially something like a garlic press. I've had guests that chose the bamboo tongs as a gift or a prize come back to me with them broken...I always just give them new ones (I have quite a stash of the Bamboo tongs). They are really happy to get replacements for free...at least I know that they know who to call when they need something!

1. Can I sell my brand new item if I am not a consultant?

No, Pampered Chef items can only be sold by authorized consultants. If you are interested in selling our products, you can sign up to become a consultant and receive the necessary training and resources.

2. Can I sell my brand new item on third-party websites?

No, as a consultant, you are only allowed to sell Pampered Chef items through authorized channels such as parties, shows, and personal websites provided by the company. Selling on third-party websites is strictly prohibited.

3. Do I need to purchase a certain amount of products before I can sell them?

Yes, in order to become a consultant, you will need to purchase a starter kit which includes a variety of products and business supplies. This will give you the necessary tools to start selling our products.

4. Can I sell my brand new item if it is no longer available on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you are free to sell any brand new items that are no longer available on our website. However, we recommend focusing on promoting and selling our current products to ensure the best success for your business.

5. Can I sell my brand new item at a discounted price?

No, as a consultant, you are required to sell Pampered Chef items at the suggested retail price set by the company. This ensures consistency and fairness among all consultants and protects the brand's integrity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scrappergirl7
  • chefgirlrd