• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Sell My Unused Candles Here?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products for home organization, entertaining, and food storage, such as cutting boards, kitchen towels, and food containers. These products are made with the same high-quality materials and standards as their kitchen tools, and they also offer eco-friendly options. Customers can purchase these products individually or as part of a set, and they are covered by the same satisfaction guarantee and warranty as the kitchen tools.
KellyRedHead
Hi ~

I was wondering, I use to be with a candle company before joining Pchef again last year. I have loads of candles, some jars and mostly votives. They are from a Soy/Veggie Wax candle company.

Can I list them for sale on here, or is this only for PChef things? Can't sell them on Ebay the company forbids it, even if you don't sell for them anymore, the company I guess has an agreement with Ebay to report any listings to them. Didn't know they could do that? I just want what I paid for them + shipping to your door.

Thanks-
Kelly V.

I just read the part after the highlighted title "Marketplace" for PChef items you need or want to sell. So I guess I can't list them here.

If anyone is interested, email me or PM me and I can get you the list of what I have. Great candles, wonderful smell, that last for the whole candle. I just don't need all I have.

Kelly V.
[email protected]

Last edited:
I email or PMed anyone who emailed or PMed me. If I missed you let me know.

Thanks-
Kelly V. :D

1. What other products do you offer aside from kitchen tools and cookware?

Pampered Chef also offers a variety of products for home organization, entertaining, and food storage. We have products such as cutting boards, kitchen towels, food containers, and more.

2. Are your other products made with the same quality as your kitchen tools?

Yes, all of our products are made with the same high-quality materials and standards as our kitchen tools. We want to provide our customers with durable and long-lasting products that will make their lives easier in the kitchen and at home.

3. Do you have any eco-friendly options in your other products?

Yes, we offer a range of eco-friendly products such as reusable silicone food wraps, bamboo cutting boards, and glass food containers. We are committed to offering sustainable options for our customers.

4. Can I purchase your other products separately or do I need to buy them as part of a set?

You can purchase our other products individually or as part of a set. We offer various sets that include a combination of kitchen tools, cookware, and other products for a complete cooking and entertaining experience.

5. Are your other products covered by the same warranty as your kitchen tools?

Yes, all of our products, including our other products, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it for a replacement or a refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K_Jurich
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Tash
  • PChefCharlotte
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies