• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Have Breakfast for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, the chef is preparing a variety of dishes for the day, including leftovers from the previous day. They are also making banana bread. They are also preparing a meal for a friend.
rennea
Gold Member
Today is left over again but with Ham instead of Turkey:chef:

Making banana bread as well.

Probably something with beef. We've had chicken several times in the last week, so I better get some red meat on the table for hubby. :)

I'm going to make chicken fried steak w/ sausage country gravy, mashed potatoes and green beans. I usually don't eat the floured fried steak, because well, fried foods love my butt!!! So I take a seperate skillet and cooke mine in a little garlic oil, then I cook sliced onion, mushrooms, and green peppers, almost like having philly steak. And I only eat a little bit of gravy. It's my way of controlling what I eat!
Not sure if I'll make dessert..... I think I might just make a simple cake! I need to make a little cake for my best friend today, I'm taking her out to lunch and I don't give her a full cake, because she's been working out and watching what she eats, and she'll eat it all, so I make her a smaller cake. It's all about portions!;)

The crazy woman I am - I have 20 JV soccer player boys coming over for a Pasta Dinner - the guilt from doing my DD last Friday got the better of me! So its 20 lbs of meatballs, 10 lbs of pasta and a ton of bread! Ice cream sundaes for dessert!

Meatloaf, mac n cheese, baked beans and peas!! Yumm! I love left over meatloaf on a Sandwhich for lunch tomorrow!

Slow cooked BBQ'd ribs, with butternut squash, parmesan biscuit bites, and a tossed salad.

30 minute chicken in DCB, baked potatoes, green beans, and biscuits.

Baked Breaded Chicken Tighs, Mac and Chesse and Steamed Broccoli

Steak on the grill, rice and a veggie of some kind. I might make onions, mushrooms to go with it. I don't have any peppers though, the last time I did and it was a cubinelle (sp) the long light green kind. It was so good with the steak. YUM!!!

Turkey Cranberry Wreath, with chips-

I think we are gonna have breakfast for supper (eggs, hashbrowns, toast)

Related to Can I Have Breakfast for Dinner Tonight?

What are some easy dinner ideas for October 15th?

1. One of our top suggestions for October 15th is our One-Pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables. This dish is simple to make and perfect for busy weeknights.

2. Another popular option is our Slow Cooker Beef Stew. It's hearty, comforting, and can be prepared ahead of time.

3. If you're looking for a vegetarian option, our Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers are a delicious and nutritious choice.

4. Our Grilled Honey Mustard Salmon is a quick and easy dinner option for seafood lovers. Serve it with a side of roasted potatoes or veggies for a well-rounded meal.

5. For a taste of fall, try our Pumpkin and Sage Pasta. It's a creamy and flavorful dish that the whole family will enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea