• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Explore the Denver Mountains Without a Car?

In summary, the person going to Leadership with DH is wondering if it is possible to get to the mountains without renting a car. The expert summarizer suggests taking 70 and going up Loveland Pass, which is about an hour away from Denver. They also mention Lookout Mountain, which is closer to the city and offers a breathtaking view of the mountain peaks. However, the expert summarizer recommends renting a car for the day and splitting the cost with others. They also mention Idaho Springs, a pretty mining town along the way. Overall, there are various options for getting to the mountains without renting a car, such as public transportation, car-sharing services, or guided tours.
mrssyvo
I am going to Leadership with DH, and we are staying until Tuesday afternoon, to explore the area. Will i tbe posible to get to the mountains without renting a car?

I don't live there, but have been there several times.....I would say no. The city is at the base of the mountains; driving would be necessary to get to them.

You need a car.

The MOUNTAINS (as in the actual big parts of the mountains) are about an hour away,. I would suggest taking 70 and go up Loveland Pass. At the top, you are at 11,990 feet and can see forever on a clear day. It's beautiful! That is about an hour away from Denver though. The mountains are on the other side of it. Lookout Mountain is closer to the city and you can see the big mountain peaks from there. It is gorgeous! The view is just as you would expect with a name like that. It overlooks several ranges and is just breathtaking! Just google it. I'm getting about 22 minutes as a time for that one, but I'm not going from a specific address in Denver.

Even there, I would definitely say renting a car for a day and splitting the cost would be your best bet! It's about 50 minutes or so from there to Loveland Pass. Along the way is Idaho Springs, which is a pretty little mining town.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you'll be attending Leadership with DH. It's definitely a wonderful opportunity to learn and grow as a consultant. As for exploring the area, there are definitely ways to get to the mountains without renting a car. Depending on where you're staying, there may be public transportation options or guided tours that can take you to the mountains. You can also look into car-sharing services or taxis. I hope you have a fantastic time at Leadership and enjoy your trip to the mountains! Happy cooking!

1. What products do you recommend for those living in Denver?

We recommend our stoneware collection, as it is perfect for high-altitude baking. Our Quick Cooker is also great for cooking at higher altitudes.

2. Can I still use my Pampered Chef products at high altitudes?

Yes, our products are designed to work at various altitudes. However, some minor adjustments may be needed for baking and cooking times.

3. Are there any special recipes for Denver residents?

We have a variety of recipes specifically designed for high-altitude cooking and baking. You can find them on our website or in our cookbooks.

4. How can I clean my Pampered Chef products in the dry climate of Denver?

We recommend using our Nylon Pan Scraper and our Non-Scratch Scrubber to clean our products. They are gentle on the surfaces and will not scratch or damage them.

5. Do you offer any cooking classes for Denver residents?

Yes, we offer virtual and in-person cooking classes for Denver residents. You can check our website for upcoming classes and events in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • merego
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies