• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can homemade fudge fund my trip to Denver?

In summary, the amount of money needed for a trip to Denver will vary based on individual plans and budget. Some ways to save money include cutting back on expenses, setting a savings goal, and possibly taking on extra work. It is best to start saving at least 6 months in advance and credit cards can be used, but with caution. Discounts and deals are available and it is recommended to research and sign up for notifications for potential savings.
chefcharity
I am so excited.... I wanted to share with someone....

I knew I was going to Denver, but not quite sure how I was going to pay for it once I got there. Plane - paid. Registration - paid. Hotel and food - not so much. Well then the other day I got this great idea to make fudge. We have a family recipe and my mom sells hundreds of pounds every December. So I thought I would try my hand this year and send some to work with my hubby. WELL..... 60 pounds of fudge later.... I have my money for Denver!!!! WAHOO!!! That is one weight off of my shoulders. Whew!:)

Way to think outside the box. It will make your trip even sweeter (pardon my pun).

Nice! Goes to show YOU, if there's a will there's a way! Good job!

Thanks ladies.... "trip even sweeter"..... funny! hahaha

Did you sign up for the Meet and Greet? Go the the Leadership section here...would love to meet you!

Oh, that is nice. Thanks Ginny, I will!

Congrats! See you there! I was in the same pickle... I had planned on using my November commission but then needed that for the family for Christmas...... I found out that I can cash in my vacation days instead of losing them at work so that is how I got my money!!

That is awesome, Espesially these days, that they will let you do that! (cash in vaca) See you there!

Related to Can homemade fudge fund my trip to Denver?

1. How much money do I need to save for my trip to Denver?

The amount of money you need to save for your trip to Denver will depend on your specific travel plans and budget. It is recommended to do some researching and create a budget to determine the exact amount you will need.

2. What are some ways to save money for my trip to Denver?

There are several ways to save money for your trip to Denver. Some suggestions include cutting back on unnecessary expenses, setting a savings goal and sticking to it, and possibly picking up a side job or freelance work to earn extra money.

3. How far in advance should I start saving for my trip to Denver?

It is recommended to start saving for your trip to Denver as early as possible. This will give you more time to save and potentially find better deals on flights and accommodations. Ideally, start saving at least 6 months before your planned trip.

4. Can I use my credit card to pay for my trip to Denver?

Yes, you can use your credit card to pay for your trip to Denver. However, it is important to be mindful of your spending and only charge what you can afford to pay off in a timely manner. It is also recommended to look for credit cards with travel rewards to potentially save money on your trip.

5. Are there any discounts or deals available for my trip to Denver?

Yes, there are often discounts and deals available for travel to Denver. It is recommended to research and compare prices from different airlines and hotels, and also sign up for email notifications and newsletters from travel websites to stay updated on any sales or promotions. Additionally, consider traveling during off-peak seasons to potentially find better deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
akrebecca
Replies
Views
chefjeanine