• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forAll You 5'S Out There, I Am Packed, Finally :)

In summary, Pampered Doer, Katie, and Kacey are all going on vacation without their mother. Pampered Doer is stressed about it because she does not want to be away from her children. Katie and Kacey are joking about how Pampered Doer is going to be a poor mother if she cannot handle being away from her children for a short period of time. John Denver is mentioned as someone who Pampered Doer will miss while she is away.
merego
I know I was stressing a few of you out ( Hi Pampered Doer, Katie and Kacey!!) by posting my little heart out on this site and not getting myself, DH and 3 kids packed for vacation. I am happy to report that we are packed, minivan is loaded for DH, oldest DS and buddy to drive and for my flight with the little ones. I have my 3-1-1 rules in hand just incase anyone gives me sass about my diaperbag and I am checking 1 small bag since DH leaves before us, I need my flatiron,makeup, blowdryer etc.. Yes, I realize I am vain and high maintenance as DH points out very often. Kacey, I'll send you a postcard and I'll have my laptop so you all wont miss me too much :)

I will know leave you with this::sing: :sing: :sing:
And the Colorado Rocky Mountain High
I've seen it rainin fire in the sky
He know he'd be a poorer man
If he never sw an eagle fly
Rocky Mountain High
It's Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Friends around the campfire
Everybodys high ( is that on life or the wacky tobakky??) We will be high on life , just incase you were wondering.
Rocky Mountain High
Rocky Mountain High
Rockty Mountain High
Rocky Mountian High:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:
Gosh, I love and miss John Denver

I am sexy, I am fine, I am a number 9~ ha ha, like that one!!!

I thought is was hillarious that the 5's were stressed. I'm the type that is throwing stuff into the bag as I'm walking out the door! Packing ahead of time takes too much thought and dicipline and my ADD-brain can't handle that much concentration! Have a great time...

katie0128 said:
I thought is was hillarious that the 5's were stressed. I'm the type that is throwing stuff into the bag as I'm walking out the door! Packing ahead of time takes too much thought and dicipline and my ADD-brain can't handle that much concentration! Have a great time...

I thought your comebakcs were pretty funny too :)

So Ms. Cowgirl, how long are you going to be gone?

the 25th, I am so not cowgirl material. We are living in a material world and I am a material girl:sing: :sing:

Oh and get this, NO MALL nearby where we are staying. I think I am starting to sound a tad shallow.

But you'll have your laptop, so at least you can shop online... not the same, but better than nothing, right??? Personally, I can't stand shopping. I think I'm going to give you a list and my money at CHristmas time and send you shopping for me. I'll hang out at the mall and read a book... you can bring your purchases to me and I'll hold them, but I'll just sit and read.

merego said:
I know I was stressing a few of you out ( Hi Pampered Doer, Katie and Kacey!!) by posting my little heart out on this site and not getting myself, DH and 3 kids packed for vacation. I am happy to report that we are packed, minivan is loaded for DH, oldest DS and buddy to drive and for my flight with the little ones. I have my 3-1-1 rules in hand just incase anyone gives me sass about my diaperbag and I am checking 1 small bag since DH leaves before us, I need my flatiron,makeup, blowdryer etc.. Yes, I realize I am vain and high maintenance as DH points out very often. Kacey, I'll send you a postcard and I'll have my laptop so you all wont miss me too much :)

I will know leave you with this::sing: :sing: :sing:
And the Colorado Rocky Mountain High
He know he'd be a poorer man
If he never sw an eagle fly
Rocky Mountain High
It's Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Friends around the campfire
Everybodys high ( is that on life or the wacky tobakky??) We will be high on life , just incase you were wondering.
Rocky Mountain High
Rocky Mountain High
Rockty Mountain High
Rocky Mountian High:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:
Gosh, I love and miss John Denver

I am sexy, I am fine, I am a number 9~ ha ha, like that one!!!

Too funny- my 4 year old niece LOVES John Denver and would frequently tell my DH- Unca John- I'm gonna call you John Denver!

Have fun and enjoy the flight with two toddlers! You are nuts woman! Simply nuts! :) Must be a 9 thing...;)

We did the go on vacation by flying thing when my whole family went to MT a few years ago... 11 total seats were take up... 7 adults (me, DH, my mom, 2 brothers, sister and her DH), 6yo DS, 2 yo DS, 2 mo DD and sister's 3 mo DS. Fortunately there were more adults than children, but it was still a bit nuts... especially since we had to change planes TWICE!!!

katie0128 said:
But you'll have your laptop, so at least you can shop online... not the same, but better than nothing, right??? Personally, I can't stand shopping. I think I'm going to give you a list and my money at CHristmas time and send you shopping for me. I'll hang out at the mall and read a book... you can bring your purchases to me and I'll hold them, but I'll just sit and read.

Shopping is the best thing in the WHOLE world, next to my kids and family.
I think I missed my calling as a personal shopper~ ha ha I was trying to think of a song about shopping, but can't~ bummer

katie0128 said:
So Ms. Cowgirl, how long are you going to be gone?
Don't let her fool you, she's a Hillbilly Princess! :)

A double stroller with 1 car seat bungied to the stroller. Regan is 2 so she can sit in a seat w/o a car seat b/c I was not taking 2 carseats with me, DH will have hers when he picks us up in Denver. Thank goodness we have 3 seats, everyone keeps asking me why we did that and I'm like hello........ a 1 and a 2 year old and me, I am not going to have one in a car seat, try to hold one and get snacks, entertain, chase them etc... Regan has a portbale DVD player and Dora, so she is set, Parker is getting Benedryl, so he will sleep. It will be nice b/c we are in first class too, I'm sure the people around us will cringe when they see me walk on with 2 kids, I know I used to before I had kids. Even after I had Kyle I still cringed, especailly on our flight to Hawaii with 2 screaming kids the entire flight~~~ Give those kids some benedryl already!!!!! A little benedryl once or twice a year is fine, but that is me ( and my Dr's opinion)

Kitchen Diva said:
Don't let her fool you, she's a Hillbilly Princess! :)

That would be Miss Princess to you!! , nothing Hillbilly about me, I don't think:)

I've told my DD (she's only 2 now, but I'll keep telling her as she grows) she is more than welcome to be a princess, but to ALWAYS keep in mind that this is MY castle and I'M the QUEEN!

katie0128 said:
I've told my DD (she's only 2 now, but I'll keep telling her as she grows) she is more than welcome to be a princess, but to ALWAYS keep in mind that this is MY castle and I'M the QUEEN!

Love it. My DD says I a Diva, but now I have to tell her Kacey is the original Diva, the kitchen diva!!

merego said:
Love it. My DD says I a Diva, but now I have to tell her Kacey is the original Diva, the kitchen diva!!
thank you! :)

You know I'm just picking on you about the hillbilly princess thing- that's what some cowgirls call themselves...

funny how we were the only one who replied to this thread :)
Where is Pampered Dor?? I was stressing her out so much, I thought she'd be happy that I am packed. I knew we should have not changed our flights.
( another story for another thread/day)

merego said:
funny how we were the only one who replied to this thread :)
Where is Pampered Dor?? I was stressing her out so much, I thought she'd be happy that I am packed. I knew we should have not changed our flights.
( another story for another thread/day)

AWWW Mere - I am so destressed now that you are packed and I hope you have an AWESOME time!!! I had company last night that wouldn't leave - I was popping in trying to keep my 5 sanity!! :yuck:

Love the line about being a 9! Kacey - we need one about 5's!!!

OK - time to get kids rolling for school - Kacey- good luck today and Mere have fun on your trip!!

PamperedDor said:
AWWW Mere - I am so destressed now that you are packed and I hope you have an AWESOME time!!! I had company last night that wouldn't leave - I was popping in trying to keep my 5 sanity!! :yuck:

OK - time to get kids rolling for school - Kacey- good luck today and Mere have fun on your trip!!
Yes, we do need a line- but the words that rhyme with 5 (five) are stupid...jive, alive, hive, dive,

So, let me know what you come up with, Dor! :) LOL

PamperedDor said:

Well now I am stressed, flight got cancelled after we changed it from today, so we were back to today, then DS got a high fever and had to go to the DR ( so we kind of lucked out about the flight~ there is more to that story though) DS has a double ear infection, good thing we didn't get on that plane~OUCH. Now they said we need to wait 24 hours so the antibiotcs can kick in then fly out. DH and teenage DS left and I am left with a screaming , miserable kid and my little DIVA who asks every 2 seconds "where my dadda go?" Usually I know when he has an ear infection, but no symptons, came out of no where, just my luck. I am like bad luck shleprock ( remember him from the flinstones?? yep, that is me!!)

PamperedDor said:

Well now I am stressed, flight got cancelled after we changed it from today, so we were back to today, then DS got a high fever and had to go to the DR ( so we kind of lucked out about the flight~ there is more to that story though) DS has a double ear infection, good thing we didn't get on that plane~OUCH. Now they said we need to wait 24 hours so the antibiotcs can kick in then fly out. DH and teenage DS left and I am left with a screaming , miserable kid and my little DIVA who asks every 2 seconds "where my dadda go?" Usually I know when he has an ear infection, but no symptons, came out of no where, just my luck. I am like bad luck shleprock ( remember him from the flinstones?? yep, that is me!!)

BTW.. I'm a 9 and feeling FINE :)

did you just post the same thing twice? Hmmm must be a 9 thing, because a 5 would never do that! :) LOL

Kitchen Diva said:
did you just post the same thing twice? Hmmm must be a 9 thing, because a 5 would never do that! :) LOL

Looks like I did, didn't mean to ( must have been the screaming of my ear infected child and his sister hitting him over the head with her purse ( she is so mean to him), but I can't be as perfect as YOU 5's.....:D :D

we are hip and looking fine because we're the coolest .....number 9

#9.... yah baby, that is what I am talking about!!!!

So when are you three scheduled to fly out?

merego said:
Looks like I did, didn't mean to ( must have been the screaming of my ear infected child and his sister hitting him over the head with her purse ( she is so mean to him), but I can't be as perfect as YOU 5's.....:D :D

we are hip and looking fine because we're the coolest .....number 9

#9.... yah baby, that is what I am talking about!!!!

Do you change your tagline for 9's on every thread, too? You are soooo funny!!!

katie0128 said:

Katie, that's an awesome idea!! Much rather sit and read than shop anytime (unless, of course, it's shopping for something to read)!! Can I join you? I'll even come up to Cincinnati!

Sarah

pampchefsarah said:
Katie, that's an awesome idea!! Much rather sit and read than shop anytime (unless, of course, it's shopping for something to read)!! Can I join you? I'll even come up to Cincinnati!

Sarah

Knowing how much Mere loves shopping, I'm sure she wouldn't mind adding more to the list. You and I can sit, chat, read, whatever (as long as I'm child-free!) and then we can all meet for lunch. Sounds like a plan to me!

BTW, I forgot to mention - I'm also a #9, so we should get along just fine.

Now I forget what I am... I think it was a 6, but I know Mere was one of my most compatable numbers. Ironically, I'm least compatable with 5's... I was like - Whatever! (can you see me making a W with my fingers???)

Related to forAll You 5'S Out There, I Am Packed, Finally :)

What is "forAll You 5'S Out There, I Am Packed, Finally :)"?

"forAll You 5'S Out There, I Am Packed, Finally :)" is a set of kitchen tools and gadgets designed specifically for people who are "5's" on the Enneagram personality typing system. This set includes items that cater to the unique needs and preferences of 5's in the kitchen.

What Enneagram type is this set designed for?

This set is specifically designed for people who identify as "5's" on the Enneagram personality typing system. 5's tend to be analytical, curious, and detail-oriented individuals who value independence and privacy.

What tools are included in this set?

The "forAll You 5'S Out There, I Am Packed, Finally :)" set includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as measuring cups and spoons, a garlic press, a vegetable peeler, a whisk, and more. Each item has been carefully selected to cater to the specific needs and preferences of 5's in the kitchen.

Can this set be used by non-5's?

While this set has been designed with 5's in mind, it can certainly be used by anyone who enjoys cooking and values practical, efficient tools in the kitchen. The tools included in this set can benefit anyone, regardless of their Enneagram type.

Is this set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the tools in the "forAll You 5'S Out There, I Am Packed, Finally :)" set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience. However, we recommend hand-washing for optimal longevity of the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • The_Kitchen_Guy