• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Some Good News (Finally) :)

In summary, Kacey walks into her drawing room, holding a chilled glass of sweet tea. Her housekeeper, Consuella answers the door within minutes of the grand chimes releasing their melodious sounds. It's Ed McMahon and he's holding a rather large cardboard check written out to her. The first part of the story was good too, but the bad news is that her unemployment is being held until a judge decides if she was fired or not. The good news is that DH's unemployment was approved. Jean and Kacey should start their own Comedy Tour. My pee isn't orange anymore. It's back to it's plain ole' original green color.
urbnk8 said:
That's awesome! We've had problems with unemployment in the last several months also, but we never got around to fighting it...unfortunately. We should have but we just had so much other stuff going on, and then hubby went on a deployment.

I'm so glad that at least something worked out for you! Good luck on yours!

Hey there Heather- I've missed you, where have you been? I'll keep your DH in my prayers!

<h2>1. What is the good news?</h2><p>The good news is that DH's unemployment was approved and he will have some income coming in each week.</p><h2>2. What is happening in the dream described?</h2><p>The dream described is about Kacey walking into her drawing room and being greeted by her housekeeper, Consuella. Ed McMahon is also present, holding a large check made out to Kacey. This is just a recurring dream and not the actual good news.</p><h2>3. What was the outcome of DH's unemployment claim?</h2><p>DH's unemployment claim was approved, meaning he will receive some financial support while he looks for a new job.</p><h2>4. What is the current status of Kacey's unemployment claim?</h2><p>Kacey's unemployment claim is still pending as it is being reviewed by a judge to determine if she was fired or not.</p><h2>5. Why did the author feel the need to share this good news?</h2><p>The author wanted to share the good news to show that not only bad things happen to them and to spread some positivity to their followers.</p>

Related to I Have Some Good News (Finally) :)

1. What is the good news?

The good news is that DH's unemployment was approved and he will have some income coming in each week.

2. What is happening in the dream described?

The dream described is about Kacey walking into her drawing room and being greeted by her housekeeper, Consuella. Ed McMahon is also present, holding a large check made out to Kacey. This is just a recurring dream and not the actual good news.

3. What was the outcome of DH's unemployment claim?

DH's unemployment claim was approved, meaning he will receive some financial support while he looks for a new job.

4. What is the current status of Kacey's unemployment claim?

Kacey's unemployment claim is still pending as it is being reviewed by a judge to determine if she was fired or not.

5. Why did the author feel the need to share this good news?

The author wanted to share the good news to show that not only bad things happen to them and to spread some positivity to their followers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Back