• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Love Wifi - I Am in Black Mountain, Nc Talking to Yall!

In summary, my husband bought his laptop with him and the camp has wifi. We are chaperoning our football players to a FCA camp. I have been shopping this afternoon. I got a beautiful CZ ring in a cute little shop called McCosh House. I saw a bracelet I wanted but would not get it since I had gotten the ring and MY HUSBAND BOUGHT IT FOR ME!! The sales lady was so impressed! So was I - I almost cried! The scenery is beautiful. We are going on a train ride tomorrow through the mountains. My son is having a blast on the playground. The other chaperones have two kids and he is loving playing with them. We hope to go to the
jrstephens
My husband bought his laptop with him and the camp has Wifi. We are chaperoning our football players to a FCA camp. I have been shopping this afternoon.

I got a beautiful CZ ring in a cute little shop called McCosh House. I normally do not do CZ but this one is BEATIFUL!

I saw a bracelet I wanted but would not get it since I had gotten the ring and MY HUSBAND BOUGHT IT FOR ME!! The sales lady was so impressed! So was I - I almost cried!

The scenery is beautiful. We are going on a train ride tomorrow through the mountains.

My son is having a blast on the playground. The other chaperones have two kids and he is loving playing with them.

We hope to go to the night services tomorrow night - we were just too tired tonight.

I will catch up with yall later!

Luvs2sellitWe ate at My Father's Pizza this afternoon and it was GREAT! We ordered a pepperoni pizza and the garlic cheese bread. HMMM,MMMM good! I may have to go back agin before we leave to try the meat ball sub.

We kind of feel guilty eating out b/c our food is paid for at the Camp. We are eating lunch out and coming back her for supper.

We are going to the Red Rocker Inn Wednsay night - the other chaperones with us are taking us out to eat.

Just wanted to say thanks for telling me about the restaurant!

I think we are going to Dupont State Forrest on Wednesday - not for sure yet though.

Oh and the camp is at the YMCA Facility.

What's even better is a broadband card - you can cruise the Internet while crusing the Interstate.Of course, typing and driving is not recommended, because sometimes your hand gets shiftd and ui msk musnakes twyinb to dwivr amd tupe at tje sam etime.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
What's even better is a broadband card - you can cruise the Internet while crusing the Interstate.

Of course, typing and driving is not recommended, because sometimes your hand gets shiftd and ui msk musnakes twyinb to dwivr amd tupe at tje sam etime.

Drive an automatic - it makes the driving while typing easier! LOL! (Don't worry guys - I don't do that...I have been known to drive and talk on my cell phone at the same time though).

That's why I set the Cruise Control, so I can concentrate on my typing.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That's why I set the Cruise Control, so I can concentrate on my typing.

And exactly what does your car look like?

It's a Cheddar-mobile! (Family joke. That's what we nicknamed my sister's car when she started attending school in WI.)

That's a pretty cheesey joke.

chefjeanine said:
And exactly what does your car look like?
It always feels like I'm turning left, even going straight down the highway.

http://67.19.177.10/newphotos/other/othera076.jpg

Hey- I"ll be in Asheville in a couple days. Just noticed you were visiting Black Mountain- thought I'd shout out.

clshirk said:
Hey- I"ll be in Asheville in a couple days. Just noticed you were visiting Black Mountain- thought I'd shout out.

It's Great!! All kind of shops. We may go into Ashville to the outlets tomorrow if it rains and we cannot go to waterfalls.

This is the first time we have stayed in NC and I am loving it. We normally stay in Pigeon Forge.

Related to I Love Wifi - I Am in Black Mountain, Nc Talking to Yall!

What is "I Love Wifi - I Am in Black Mountain, Nc Talking to Yall!"?

"I Love Wifi - I Am in Black Mountain, Nc Talking to Yall!" is a wireless network name or SSID that is commonly used to identify a local network in the Black Mountain, North Carolina area.

How do I connect to the "I Love Wifi - I Am in Black Mountain, Nc Talking to Yall!" network?

To connect to the "I Love Wifi - I Am in Black Mountain, Nc Talking to Yall!" network, you will need to find the network name in your device's Wi-Fi settings and select it. If the network is password protected, you will need to enter the correct password to connect.

Who manages the "I Love Wifi - I Am in Black Mountain, Nc Talking to Yall!" network?

The "I Love Wifi - I Am in Black Mountain, Nc Talking to Yall!" network may be managed by a local internet service provider or by an individual or business that has set up their own network. It is not affiliated with Pampered Chef in any way.

Why is my device not connecting to the "I Love Wifi - I Am in Black Mountain, Nc Talking to Yall!" network?

There could be a few reasons why your device is not connecting to the "I Love Wifi - I Am in Black Mountain, Nc Talking to Yall!" network. The network may be out of range or experiencing technical difficulties, your device may not be compatible with the network, or the network may be password protected and you are entering the wrong password.

Can I change the name of my network to "I Love Wifi - I Am in Black Mountain, Nc Talking to Yall!"?

Yes, you can change the name of your network to "I Love Wifi - I Am in Black Mountain, Nc Talking to Yall!" as long as it is not already being used by another network in your area. You can usually change the network name in your router's settings. However, it is not recommended to use the same network name as it may cause confusion for other users in the area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
  • Candice
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies